When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avoid exactreplicas.com

seafoam

I have purchased 3 watches from them. The first purchase was a while ago (pre RWG days) and that went ok ie i got the watch i ordered and the watch is ok. The second experionce was marginal (pre RWG). I rcvd the watch and had fairly good communication with er but the watch i rcvd was not the same as photo. It was nice enough and they offered 30% off but not what i thought i ordered. Is it wearable and do i wear it? yes. Third and final purchase (also pre RWG) the watch i rcvd is totally the wrong model of vintage sub and feels really cheap (paid $59.00 half off and they claim to be 50% cheaper than all others). Again, is it wearable and do i wear it? yes. Would i take it off to show it off? no. So long story short. Avoid er unless you want a POS. They are cheap when they offer random discounts but their product reflects that. Hope that helps.

Brian

ps i have some photos of my vintage sub pos unter the roles area "New POS"

i've never dealt with them,

but the pics of their products dont seem to be all that

and their collection is too limited, most of the famous watches in our rep world arent in it

but the discounts they offer make it worth it

and the watch boxes they have are pretty cheap, but i dont know if discounts apply to them, if they do, theyre waaaaay too cheap!!

i've never dealt with them,

but the pics of their products dont seem to be all that

and their collection is too limited, most of the famous watches in our rep world arent in it

but the discounts they offer make it worth it

and the watch boxes they have are pretty cheap, but i dont know if discounts apply to them, if they do, theyre waaaaay too cheap!!

Yeah, they do offer good discounts but it's not worth it. The Vintage Sub I bought from them said it was originally $299.00. Yeah right. So they scam people with the "discount". Anyway, thanks for the comment.

if u order a rep and end up getting it, thats poor customer servicing not scamming..

like i said i've never dealt with them, but i've inquired about some of their products and the comunication was excellent, just didnt end up pulling the trigger

u should research and examine all the pics of the product before buying it, and make sure that u get the same exact piece u order before ordering it

IMO, they're ligit, its just poor quality

not scammers

ER was how I got involved in replicas and RWG.

Someone i know who is a vintage gen collector showed me this site (ER) and I decided to do some googling on it. Most hits were of complaints.

I posted a question on another discussion forum (not related to reps) about ER and was directed to RWG, hence my new found knowledge of quality rep dealers).

ER should be avoided like the plague. I told my vintage gen collector friend about my findings, but somehow it hasn't fazed him yet. I haven't told him about RWG yet ,though.

In the product descriptions, it is all the same stock wording for all their watches. You don't know anything about the movement, the crystal, the size, the strap, nothing....

• 4 weeks later...
if u order a rep and end up getting it, thats poor customer servicing not scamming..

like i said i've never dealt with them, but i've inquired about some of their products and the comunication was excellent, just didnt end up pulling the trigger

u should research and examine all the pics of the product before buying it, and make sure that u get the same exact piece u order before ordering it

IMO, they're ligit, its just poor quality

not scammers

I know where your coming from but they are scamers, make no mistake about that. Please dont take my word for it. Complaintsborad.com has six to seven pages of people who have had serious problems. To scam and intentualy misrepresent something are the same thing in my book. They are not forth right or honest with there product. Call it whatever you want to call it, just dont buy a watch from them. :) Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered from them as well and wasn't pleased with the service. I read the stuff about them on complaintboard and decided to cancel my order with them. I even put a hold on my card so that they wouldn't be able to charge me. After they tried to bill me they called me and I instructed them to cancel the order and that I had placed a hold on my account to prevent the charge. They accepted and hung up the phone. A few days later I was charged the amount on my card. To their credit, they did actually send the watch, I just refused it on delivery and am waiting for a refund. I'm disputing the charge with my card company too. Hopefully things will get resolved. Either way, I'd rather not deal with them anymore. They just seem shady to me after all that.