When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker9.tv YM

vantage600

I just ordered the YM from watchmaker9.tv. Can you guys please set me to rest that it is going to be ok with dealing with george. Is this watch the same quality as BK? I have searched my ass of to find info about dealing with gearge and the YM but can't get my finger on wich is really form watchmaker9.tv of wm9 from bk. Please help me.

Greetings Pieter

It is the best YM version out there, George will do well by you, and it is the same watch as 'bklm1234' aside the fact BK retrofits the movement with a genuine ETA 2824-2.

Basically, the watches sold through the 'BK Watch Garage' are WM9 pieces that are 'massaged' and upgraded to 'best available' as sent by a 'dealer' without you having to source and send your piece off for 'mods'. BK is the exclusive dealer of WM9 'on forum'.

Congrats on the watch, but your sequence of purchase worries me. After pulling the trigger on a deal is the wrong time to be posting concerns. There used to be this dealer here, 'TTK' ? And people would see the pretty pictures, order, then..........well 'Search' it for yourself :)

Know that all the recommended collectors here are legitimate, above board, and are considered with an objective take of the part of the admin. BUT all of them have their own unique styles, wares ans business accumen. Doing your due dilligence carefully, with the board as you resource, is the best way to best serve yourself.

Again, congrats with the watch! Pics when it arrives!

I just ordered the YM from watchmaker9.tv. Can you guys please set me to rest that it is going to be ok with dealing with george. Is this watch the same quality as BK? I have searched my ass of to find info about dealing with gearge and the YM but can't get my finger on wich is really form watchmaker9.tv of wm9 from bk. Please help me.

Greetings Pieter

You probably will be ok, other members have ordered from George directly. I myself ordered a YM too just a couple days ago...

Enjoy the wait.

I haven't had the pleasure of actually buying anything, as I had to cancel my pre-order on the Sea-Dweller as I didn't forsee having the spare cash when the time came. That said, both BK and George were awesome guys to do business with :) A big :good: as far as I'm concerned :)