When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where shoul I buy a replica

Extremense

There will likely be NO rep "stores" in Orlando or anywhere in North America. Stuff that's sold here is crap. The reps mentioned on this board are bought from dealers who do not buy from cheap product suppliers, but from high end underground factories in China...which is why they are all shipped from China.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for an introduction to the rep world. It will be daunting reading as it sounds like you're just starting out...but I assure you, it will save you time and grief, and answer a lot of questions you may have.

Welcome to RWG...you just saved yourself from buying crap and at overinflated prices from other dealers.

Yes, all the replicas you'll find on the internet sold as grade whatever 'swiss' replicas come from china.

Again, please read Toad's noob guide, it will answer your questions and more.

There is a whole forum full of dealers right on this board. Some have extensive websites and many of them will ship to you in Orlando. They are all more trustworthy than what you will find on the internet in general.

Look under 'Collectors' and send a PM or email to anyone that has something that you like.

There is also a reviews section where you can read all about the 'Collectors' on RWG and their products.

Well

So, the replicas I have seen called "grade 1A Swiss Replica Watch" come from China?

Can I order one from a trustable website to ship it to Orlando? The customs in USA will take it to them?

Could you tell me some websites to buy some?

Thank You very much!

Remember...the dealers ALL have had their issues with one client or another...but bear in mind that with 20,000 members, the overall rate of decent service is what keeps them recommended on the board. People all have their dealers they like...but issues I'm willing to put up with may not be what you are willing to put up with...so you may choose another dealer.

I've ordered from almost all of the dealers...and had minor issues with ALL of them (wrong orders, dead movements, bad parts, etc)...but every issue was corrected to mutual satisfaction...and I ended up with pieces that are great in the collection.

I've bought stuff from almost all the big box stores and returned things or had refunds...same sort of thing.

There are other dealers members have used not listed on the site (well...now most of them are listed). Some of these seem to be fine...possibly cheaper...but higher risk as you don't have the same volume of feedback and membership experience to draw on as those listed here.

Welcome aboard...the hunt is half the fun...or annoyance. ;)