When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Steelfish SuperOcean 21j Automatic "Lite" Review

Maxim

Following on from having read Pix's and Stephane's reviews of the SOSF, I've had a friend as me get a watch for him and this was very much liked by him. Narikaa had one in stock and was delivered the next day, excellent service!

I have not taken the packaging off, but the images speak for themselves,

img5333n.jpg

Dial

img5336b.jpg

img5337e.jpg

Font as mentioned previous has different size 1884 written, S in Super doesn't have the twist, neither is it as pronounced on the numbers.

Crown

img5338t.jpg

The crown looks great, very good polished finish. The quality of the B seems not as good as on the more expensive ETA model though.

Caseback

img5339o.jpg

Having compared to the other reviews, I cannot see any difference between them, Same applies to the buckle

img5340r.jpg

What impressed me more, is the detailed finish of the numbers on the bezel. All the photos did not show them as pronounced, the finish is great.

img5348.jpg

img5341r.jpg

The B is not missing

img5344.jpg

The reviews have mentioned that the helium valve is not in the middle, as par with the original, the same applies on this model

img5345m.jpg

What surprised me ever more is the green-ness of the pearl, the lume is very good, maybe it has something to do with that.

img5347o.jpg

The 15, 30, 45 markers elevated, however don't appear to be 100% straight, attention to details brings out a little spot, but from even 20cm away it would be a hard spot.

img5349.jpg

Overall, Narikaa's delivery and service is exceptional, especially with comparisson to the price! Overall score, 7/10 :)