When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss Watch International

ELDRAW

hi,

Im trying to find a replica Swiss Watch International like in this link http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?b...riance_id=61192

I have tried the search feature but have not had any luck.

I have found a couple of sites that sell them but am not sure if they are safe?

http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/swiss_wat...244_S_S_A1.html

http://www.watcheshot.com/Swiss-2.html

Are these good places to buy from?

Thanks in advance

Why would you buy a replica of an SWI anyway? You can buy them on Shop NBC for between $300 and $400 with swiss ETA movements. Ok, maybe not the valijoux based one, but the standard ones. I agree with Ken, those sites are using gen pics and there is no market for this rep so they are most likely not produced and these sites are trying to scam you.

Why not try a nice asia 7750 based IWC or lemania based Patek or Vacheron from one of our trusted dealers. These have a similiar look and you wont be ripped off or dissapointed.

Why would you buy a replica of an SWI anyway? You can buy them on Shop NBC for between $300 and $400 with swiss ETA movements. Ok, maybe not the valijoux based one, but the standard ones. I agree with Ken, those sites are using gen pics and there is no market for this rep so they are most likely not produced and these sites are trying to scam you.

Why not try a nice asia 7750 based IWC or lemania based Patek or Vacheron from one of our trusted dealers. These have a similiar look and you wont be ripped off or dissapointed.

$300-$400 im not sure about that, most of their watches are about $1500.

Thanks for the other suggestions i will look at those watches.

Yes, SWI are quite expensive, IMHO their prices are way out of proportion, even more considering there is not real watch heritage to back their price. Their headquarter is located at Florida, I don't have nothings against the Sunshine State, but it quite far from the Swiss valleys. They use ETA movts, Swiss made watches and their design are mostly homage of Omega and others brands. And I must emphasize, to me homage is a word freely used at the gen forums to cover the forbiden word rep.

Here just an example, at the same web site they have the SWI Day-Date for US$ 4,295 and the Omega Speedmaster Day-Date for US$ 3,500, both retail price. So, the SWI is almost 800 bucks expensive, sorry but I don't get it.

jomashop_2047_125950171.jpgjomashop_2047_65793465.jpg

I don't get their prices either. The market for the watches that are sold on shop nbc is created by them. Invicta, SWI, Renato, Croton and others would never have the sales they do without shop nbc. I also see the prices steadily rising on all these brands as they gain a client base. It used to be the most expensive Invicta was $200 now they have quartz chronograph models selling or several thousand.

Their marketing plan is to put high prices on their websit and then blow out these models on TV for half the price. SWI's watch that is listed at $900 tday was on TV a few months ago for about $400. If you want one watch the show and wait for the deals.

Their marketing plan is to put high prices on their websit and then blow out these models on TV for half the price. SWI's watch that is listed at $900 tday was on TV a few months ago for about $400. If you want one watch the show and wait for the deals.

I believe this is a pretty effective marketing strategy for a lot of less known brand, it appeals to the sort of people who like to buy stuff at bargain prices I guess, regardless of the quality of the article, if it's 50% off, then it must be worth buying.

A clothing brand called eisseneger in London, which tries to pass itself off as a well known Swiss brand, sells clothing at 80-90% off, RRP