When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This will make you think....(or pewk) part I

nnomad

So hopefully i caught some of your attention..(im not arrogant enough to be able to fully admite this will be an interesting subject..since..i still have no idea whatsoever how will i glue this thoughts i have in a text that will be able to make some sense.. no promises..)

For example..i wonder.. my boss is the goverment...so, i cant really apply to sudden private sector promotions...my career is mostly a "lets see who suck more winnies on a most convincing way possible in the shortest period of time"..but, since im heterosexual, that probably means that my career upgrades will be pretty standard and with a substancial lack of bonuses... oh well...lets go on.

having in mind, a lot of you there, have a regular job (like me), a nice or not so nice boss, a decent or undecent month pay, with a salary that each year has to be negociated because, lets face it..he's a [censored] and he explores you people!!... you actually work hard, you eat a lot of [censored], and you allways stay focus on rather depressive objectives, that, in some weird sense actually feel logic, and exciting........................................................................

............................question

monday: hublot black " thats sssshiiiiitttlllyyyyy expensiveeeeeee" pvd chrono premiere flyback turbillon something... wednesday... rolex mega oyester ultra "i dive so deeeeeeppp" fart helium valve something.... friday "im gonna play james bond today" megasuperocean ingraved with special edition something....considering all of you fight for the best quality reps available (and that is pretty high nowadays on replicas) question pops...:

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU HAVE TO MORAL TO ASK FOR A RAISE!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. maybe im the weirdo here...but............. i dont know..that concearns me.. a lot...... (mostly cause im getting adicted)..

so that makes me go to my second question....................................................WHERE ON EARTH IS MY UPO ASTON MARTIN DB9 rep ?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a thought....( i really want that rep...)

A.

P.S. for all of you that think that im a cheap rat..well.........that is not the case..im not a supporter member cause the payment is paypal and im waiting for the code in order to unblock my card so that i can pay you guys just for the patience of reading things like this....

(i actually made an international money transfer to PT, that made my UPO a [censored] load more expensive..thats a very clear sign of how adicted you all made me..i hate you... and i even hate you more knowing i have the money for the damn gem planet ocean, but i also know that i can have for that money 10 beautifull watches for the price i had to pay for one..and i dont like gens all that much.........your D A M N F A U L T)

Edited by nnomad

Government salaries here are on a grid (even Sr. Executives)...and our salaries are published by law when you get into the 6 figure mark. As a result...there are some decent watches floating around...nothing crazy like $30-40,000 watches in meetings...but $10,000 is not uncommon. I haven't seen nor expect to see a tourbillon in my meetings anytime soon...but TT Tags, Rolex DJ, GMTs, Montblanc, Breitlings, etc are very common...TT Rolex DJs are the most common probably.

The boss has the luxury of knowing your salary. He sees a Rolex one day a Patek Tourbillon the next, a Cartier etc etc. IF he bothers to look he will probably assume these are fakes anyway - salary + Patek = not possible.

So he then thinks, "What an [censored], trying to be something he's not maybe - I wonder if he does this in my time!- that is coming across as a counterfeit sort of guy and he's representing MY company".

I might just FIRE HIM!

Moral - get some decent Gens for work and wear the fakey stuff at other times.

....at least that's the story I am gathering from your sentence structure and grammar....

It was a hard day and my sentences structure/grammar is close to zero, and even considering that english is something i use every day, it would be something close to "alpha bravo charlie delta eco foxtrot gulf hotel india juliet etc etc etc.." that pretty much makes me an insult to Shakespeare.....you got to appreciate the efford though..it aint (or should it be " isnt?????"?" see?...complicated) all that simple...and..im rather complex in my own native lenguage......that makes it even harder and more pathetic, so, unless you want to make this in portuguese or spanish... be a pal and give me a break

cheers

A.

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU HAVE TO MORAL TO ASK FOR A RAISE!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. Very interesting topic. I asked for a raise today...

How about: I don't have a moral? ^_^

Yours kindly

Valerian