When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to order in UK?

ELDRAW

hi,

Im trying to work out the best dealer to order a watch from considering i live in the UK. From what i understand that Precious Time, Homer and Narikiaa are all UK based dealers. Would these be the best people to order a Breitling Avenger Skyland from?

many thanks

Yes. They are all excellent. At this point you may want to shop by 'price' and preferred regional 'accent'.

Brilliant many thanks for the quick reply.

I have one more question please, i have found this Breitling that precious time is selling http://www.rwg.cc/members/Breitling-Avenge...and-t79670.html

But i have seen Breitling Avenger Skyland watches being sold as V1 and V2 on sites like eurotimez.com, could you tell me what version precious time is selling?

cheers

Brilliant many thanks for the quick reply.

I have one more question please, i have found this Breitling that precious time is selling http://www.rwg.cc/members/Breitling-Avenge...and-t79670.html

But i have seen Breitling Avenger Skyland watches being sold as V1 and V2 on sites like eurotimez.com, could you tell me what version precious time is selling?

cheers

Why not ask Precious Time?

By the way, Chris (Eurotimez) is also based in the UK. However, don't just restrict yourself to UK dealers - there are no problems with customs in the UK, so any of the recommended dealers will be able to supply you a watch without worries.

Why not ask Precious Time?

By the way, Chris (Eurotimez) is also based in the UK. However, don't just restrict yourself to UK dealers - there are no problems with customs in the UK, so any of the recommended dealers will be able to supply you a watch without worries.

hi greg,

I have sent precious time a message but as he is not online at the moment i thought i would ask here. I didn't realize that Eurotimez is based in the UK, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Would it not be safer to go with a UK dealer in case the parcel gets opened and confiscated to just has tax add to it??

cheers

hi greg,

I have sent precious time a message but as he is not online at the moment i thought i would ask here. I didn't realize that Eurotimez is based in the UK, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Would it not be safer to go with a UK dealer in case the parcel gets opened and confiscated to just has tax add to it??

cheers

Hi, I have ordered loads of watches from the far east and never had a watch held at customs in the UK. And if it is ever held, most dealers here will just send you another one. Also, note that although some dealers are UK-based, they usually have limited stock in the UK, so your watch will still need to come from Asia, with an added extra stop at the dealer's joint (e.g., China --> Dealer in the UK --> you). So buying from a EU dealer has its advantages (they take on any customs risks and do a quality check) and disadvantages (it may take a few days more for you to get your watch and you may pay a premium). I usually recommend the EU-based dealers to buyers living in high-risk countries (from a customs point of view), such as Italy, Germany, Switzerland, etc. For a UK buyer, I don't think it matters so much.