When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

with all the RB talk manes me wonder is there a montoya rep

kenneth2

It sure did, I own one! They did a pretty good job of repping it too! You will find most dealers will have one or two kicking around in their stockrooms, but the RB rep has kinda out shined it!

Still a nice piece in my opinion though!

Posting pics is kinda hard for me mate, unfortunately I became blind last year! So the chances of me actuallygetting the watch in the shot are slim to none and slim just left town!! But if you would like one of the wallpaper or maybe part of a cat, I'm your man for the job!!

If you try Silix or silix prime, I'm pretty sure that they still stock them, I think Angus does as well.

Posting pics is kinda hard for me mate, unfortunately I became blind last year! So the chances of me actuallygetting the watch in the shot are slim to none and slim just left town!! But if you would like one of the wallpaper or maybe part of a cat, I'm your man for the job!!

If you try Silix or silix prime, I'm pretty sure that they still stock them, I think Angus does as well.

No it's not...you're the artist man. You be the artistic director and get your dad or sis to help out. Come up with a compositional idea...and see what your familial fellow horologists can pull together pushing the trigger on the camera. No point in letting your artistic talents go to the wayside Sixx!!

You know I think you're up to the challenge!!

Hahahaaha, that is a very scary thought TT!! You shouldn't suggest things like that, you just know it will get out of hand!!

But, than again, it could be a wade load of laughs trying it out!! Stay tuned for the horror show!!! :bones:

:band1:

Hahahaaha, that is a very scary thought TT!! You shouldn't suggest things like that, you just know it will get out of hand!!

But, than again, it could be a wade load of laughs trying it out!! Stay tuned for the horror show!!! :bones:

I'm dead serious on this one S. Think how many of your ink projects started off with an internal vision WAAAAY before you actually sketched something out or put anything in "writing". Most of the creative process is in the planning...the execution will always be good for getting together doing watch stuff with fellow enthusiasts and having a laugh or applause at the results.

As Toad says i em sure you will find a way to show us some badass pics bro :)

Hope its ok to ask, have did you go blind bro?

Cheers,

Dani

I had a really bad seizure in hospital, lasted about 2 and a half hours I'm told. When I came round all I could see was black and thats all I ever seen since. It's all mixed in with illness and breaking my back in a motorcycle accident, there are several factors to it I guess, but the same out come!

Such is life, there are many people worse off than Iam!! I'm just happy to be alive and still rockin!! :bones:

I had a really bad seizure in hospital, lasted about 2 and a half hours I'm told. When I came round all I could see was black and thats all I ever seen since. It's all mixed in with illness and breaking my back in a motorcycle accident, there are several factors to it I guess, but the same out come!

Such is life, there are many people worse off than Iam!! I'm just happy to be alive and still rockin!! :bones:

Good to hear bro :) You have the correct outlook on it, be happy for what you have and dont waste time being angry.

Ride a bike myself been a couple of ops their is mr death episodes for me also.

Lets hope their will come some cure to your blindnes, so many people are suffering from eye related injuries and such..

Cheers,

Dani