When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V3 Skyland

grilly

I posted up pics of my first UPO last week and I commented on this being on the way. We'll it came in today, and man what a piece. I decided to go with this one from Peter after reading all the positive reviews and I'm here to add another to the list.

I love this piece and highly recommend it. Don't be scared of the size, it is just a magnificent watch. I already picked up some compliments at dinner tonight.

This is my second run on pics and if any of you saw the UPO thread from last week, I've come a long way, but I'm still not in the league with some of you guys ;)

sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

sk1.jpg

sky5.jpg

sk4.jpg

thanks for looking!

Looking good. The bracelet on this one is a beast!! Looks good!!

Thanks Toad. Man, I love this freakin watch! I wore it today to meetings with just a dress shirt on the black strap and it is marvelous. Not only does this thing look phenomenal, but I'm pretty sure I could take it off and use it as a weapon if I needed to.

I'll get my wife's camera and post some pics on the black strap.

• 2 months later...
I posted up pics of my first UPO last week and I commented on this being on the way. We'll it came in today, and man what a piece. I decided to go with this one from Peter after reading all the positive reviews and I'm here to add another to the list.

I love this piece and highly recommend it. Don't be scared of the size, it is just a magnificent watch. I already picked up some compliments at dinner tonight.

This is my second run on pics and if any of you saw the UPO thread from last week, I've come a long way, but I'm still not in the league with some of you guys ;)

sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

sk1.jpg

sky5.jpg

sk4.jpg

thanks for looking!

looks delicious . is it the swiss version? B)