When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

recovering from car accident

Jawo

Damn, really sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you heal up. I know I'd be absolutely screwed if I was ever to damage my hands in any serious way. As folks have mentioned, next time you're in, ask the doc about upgrading to some Adamantium claws ;) All the best for a speedy recovery :good:

And as for people who:

:drinks: then :drive1:... (or any kind of unsafe driving practice) Fuck you. Your actions have greater consequences than your own miserable lives :angry2::gun2:

Wow thats some kind of wrist shot :o Looks very painfull. Im glad your on the mend. I hope the DD was held acountable for his actions. Good to have you back :) Mike PS Im sorry to ask this, but what is it that your avatar is saying? I cant quite make it out, thanks :huh:

Oh dear... I am sorry to hear about the accident. Yes, drunk drivers are absolute low-lifes and they should not be let off at all.

I once tailed a drunk driver and called the police at the same time to ensure that the drunk did not get away. Police joined the trail when the offender was 5 minutes away from his home. Caught red handed. Got home 30 minutes later than usual but it was worth it.

Glad to hear that you are on the way to recovery but damn.... those things sticking out of your knuckles look painful.

Thanks for the kind words people. I have to go to trial next month and apparently, this is the third DD offence for this idiot. He was driving on a suspended licence and if convicted, will face a 2 year jail sentence. Quite unreal how these asses keep re-offending.

Thanks for the kind words people. I have to go to trial next month and apparently, this is the third DD offence for this idiot. He was driving on a suspended licence and if convicted, will face a 2 year jail sentence. Quite unreal how these asses keep re-offending.

"If convicted" :o

Given that this was his third strike, and they know he was driving on a suspended license, and that you've got surgical rods coming out of your knuckles, I'd certainly expect the parasite to be convicted. Here's hoping :good:

As for re-offenders, you're spot on. It's crazy how these social parasites think they can just carry on as they had been.