When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know where to source a 5218-205A ?

wan

Do any of our sellers sell a 205A? I could not find anyone who sells a 205A exept Eta Honpo. If anyone knows where i can source one from one of our sellers please PM me, or if by chance you might have a 205A dial or whole watch you want to sell, please PM me OR, if you or you know someone who deals with Eta Honpo and can possibly order me a watch from them "with comission ofcourse" Please PM me.....As you can see, i am on the hunt for a 5218-205A Its the new thing that keeps me up at night..............Please any help? Thanks, Wan

OK Firstly I hope you understand that these are not very accurate replicas the dial is very wrong as they should be the hollowed out type FGD style and not the sausage that is on the rep.

Secondly as far as I know these have not been made for quite sometime and the one I got was from a forum sale here on RWG a while back.

Thirdly, this is not a board recommended dealer, I know there have been some who have used her but I have not and it cannot be guaranteed in any shape or form.

You could try THIS

ST4

just noticed that Tony Watcheden apparently has them as well, a bit more expensive but a safer bet I guess

OK Firstly I hope you understand that these are not very accurate replicas the dial is very wrong as they should be the hollowed out type FGD style and not the sausage that is on the rep.

Secondly as far as I know these have not been made for quite sometime and the one I got was from a forum sale here on RWG a while back.

Thirdly, this is not a board recommended dealer, I know there have been some who have used her but I have not and it cannot be guaranteed in any shape or form.

You could try THIS

ST4

just noticed that Tony Watcheden apparently has them as well, a bit more expensive but a safer bet I guess

Thanks ST4, i will look at the sites you recomended. Hopefully FGD might make a 205A dial, that would be nice. I will probably get one of the lesser versions to get my quick fix but i would sure love to have a spot on 205A. Its one of my grail's at the moment. Thanks again, Wan