When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upcoming GTG in April, Singapore

takashi

Ah I attended this one. Was short, 5 attendees. Cara, Coolfire, siesta, Chuan and me.

Talked abit about Panerai, B&R and The Zigmeister's relumed dial (this one is AMAZING). We are planning for the next watches to get. I am getting an AP Volcano, IWC Ceramic, Blacksteel.

Talked a bit about reluming too. Perhaps we will have another one after my exam.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I attended this one. Was short, 5 attendees. Cara, Coolfire, siesta, Chuan and me.

Talked abit about Panerai, B&R and The Zigmeister's relumed dial (this one is AMAZING). We are planning for the next watches to get. I am getting an AP Volcano, IWC Ceramic, Blacksteel.

Talked a bit about reluming too. Perhaps we will have another one after my exam.

Thanks for the summary, mate... :good: I'm always bad at that...

The Volcano is calling out to me... :p

Oh..and please don't forget my queue, mate! ;)

Dude, it was wonderful getting to know you. Appreciate you making time to meetup. :) I'm super-impressed with your custom dials, gives your watches a lot more soul!

Hope to see you at upcoming gtgs, mate! :good:

Many thanks for the compliments! The custom dials are nothing compared to those that you see in the forums, but i must say that trying to make those did give me a lot of enjoyment. Best part about it is that you can try make them with very little cost. :)

I'll definitely join in the gatherings as much as i can. It's been fun

Many thanks for the compliments! The custom dials are nothing compared to those that you see in the forums, but i must say that trying to make those did give me a lot of enjoyment. Best part about it is that you can try make them with very little cost. :)

I'll definitely join in the gatherings as much as i can. It's been fun

Your dials really stand, IMHO... :good:

But i would never try that myself, given my always-jittery hands... :lol:

Looking forward to meeting up more often, mate!

Your dials really stand, IMHO... :good:

But i would never try that myself, given my always-jittery hands... :lol:

Looking forward to meeting up more often, mate!

some coffee helps with the jittery hands :) I can't do movements for nuts though, no knowledge + trembling hands = screwed movement.