When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upcoming GTG in April, Singapore

takashi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, GTG is tomorrow. Let's set with Samurai's suggested place at Canopy, Bishan Park. More details here:

Address:

1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1

Bishan Park II

The Canopy @ Aramsa.

I will be there at 7pm. It's late already... So I will send SMS too.

Hi for those who could not make it to tonight's gtg, may I suggest 汤点王@The Suntec. My company owns this restaurant and I can secure a "private" room. Not exactly an enclosed room but rather one with 3 sides walled and open concept type of room.

I have proposed 25th April 2009 which is next Satuday from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. To date Taka and Cool Fire will be attending.

For more details, please see http://tangdianwang.com.sg/restaurants.html

Edited by caracarnj

Taka and the gang...my apologies....got called into a last minute meeting with a client who is visiting from Zurich. Was in Changi and just got back home.

Unfortunately...can't make it on the 25th as I am moving to a new house over that weekend.

Hi for those who could not make it to tonight's gtg, may I suggest 汤点王@The Suntec. My company owns this restaurant and I can secure a "private" room. Not exactly an enclosed room but rather one with 3 sides walled and open concept type of room.

I have proposed 25th April 2009 which is next Satuday from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. To date Taka and Cool Fire will be attending.

For more details, please see http://tangdianwang.com.sg/restaurants.html

Thanks so much bro, for offering to share this room for us, much appreciate... I hope this will happen... :)

Taka and the gang...my apologies....got called into a last minute meeting with a client who is visiting from Zurich. Was in Changi and just got back home.

Unfortunately...can't make it on the 25th as I am moving to a new house over that weekend.

Such a waste.. otherwise other members on here would have gotten to see the Singaporean lanikai's collection... :p

...And I'm longing to admire your RBII...

Such a waste.. otherwise other members on here would have gotten to see the Singaporean lanikai's collection... :p

...And I'm longing to admire your RBII...

RB II....next time we meet bro. Just ordered DSN Fiddy....can't wait to get it now :p Also ordered a 74 series strap from Gunny to go along with it.

Singaporean Lani......wonder what Lani meister will have to say about this? :p;):rolleyes:

RB II....next time we meet bro. Just ordered DSN Fiddy....can't wait to get it now :p Also ordered a 74 series strap from Gunny to go along with it.

Singaporean Lani......wonder what Lani meister will have to say about this? :p;):rolleyes:

See what i mean?? ;)

I'm sure he'll endorse that! :good: yeah... there'll defo be time to meet up again...

I think taka and the rest enjoyed themselves, no?

Guest alan_sony

Woah, there are other Singaporeans in this forum? I'm a Singaporean too.

Looking to buy my first rep here, a rep for each of my gen, just for comparison.

Hi people :) Just came back from the GTG. Waited for about 45 minutes, had my first glass of Pils and soup before the first and only attendee arrived. Met up with rangers158. This was the second time we have met. The last time was more than 3 years ago.

Surprised to see him actually and we have very very interesting conversations and shared tips about casework and reluming.

Agree with Samurai, food choices are not much but the drinks are OK. Rather expensive but the place offers very good ambience, open space, not crowded.

Time well spent. Hope to see you guys on 25. That day will be my first exam actually but I will manage ;)

Guest alan_sony

Nothing much, just a navitimer, sea dweller, planet ocean and a tag carrera.

A few pictures (Pardon me but my photo taking skills are horrid):

3222943092_9361696a48.jpg

3291250893_db964d8bd6.jpg

2930711529_8fc3e7dc04.jpg

2894922724_5ff1442272.jpg

3428954818_d1be37849d.jpg

My little collection, nothing much to speak of :p

Hi people :) Just came back from the GTG. Waited for about 45 minutes, had my first glass of Pils and soup before the first and only attendee arrived. Met up with rangers158. This was the second time we have met. The last time was more than 3 years ago.

I thought there were supposed to be a whole bunch of people attending this GTG. What happened with the attendance??