When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upcoming GTG in April, Singapore

takashi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people :) Just came back from the GTG. Waited for about 45 minutes, had my first glass of Pils and soup before the first and only attendee arrived. Met up with rangers158. This was the second time we have met. The last time was more than 3 years ago.

Surprised to see him actually and we have very very interesting conversations and shared tips about casework and reluming.

Agree with Samurai, food choices are not much but the drinks are OK. Rather expensive but the place offers very good ambience, open space, not crowded.

Time well spent. Hope to see you guys on 25. That day will be my first exam actually but I will manage ;)

My humble apologies for not being able to make it last night, mate. Glad that you always do your utmost to attend GTGs... :good:

Nothing much, just a navitimer, sea dweller, planet ocean and a tag carrera.

A few pictures (Pardon me but my photo taking skills are horrid):

3222943092_9361696a48.jpg

3291250893_db964d8bd6.jpg

2930711529_8fc3e7dc04.jpg

2894922724_5ff1442272.jpg

3428954818_d1be37849d.jpg

My little collection, nothing much to speak of :p

Do try to make it on the 25th dude! Wouldn't mind viewing some of your gens, especially the SD. ;)

and this time the Skylanders will be there... in full force.

:lol: but sad to say, physical skylands only left you & me...

should be able to make it on 25th. :) pending any violent objections from my other half....

Hope you can make it dude. :)

physical reps don't matter. It's the spirits! LOL! Let me come up wif another name once we have decided on the next "company watch"! :p

Skyland Bde disbanded... Dec 2008 ~ Feb 2009. Two Skylanders shot down. I have failed you, o Great Leader.

I think 25th I coming... but I have no new watch wearing.

physical reps don't matter. It's the spirits! LOL! Let me come up wif another name once we have decided on the next "company watch"! :p

Yeah... after all, it was siesta who influenced our decisions to get our skylands... :)

Doesn't matter whether you have the watch or not... Like what cara said, it's the spirit which counts the most.

And yes, how very true, mate! :good:

As luck would have it, the stars conspire. I'm on call the whole of this weekend, ball and chained to the hospital

Bribe your boss with a couple of reps! :lol:

Sorry to learn that you cannot make it, dude. Fret not though, there will always be another one round the corner... :)