When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP T3

Hi Samurai

Well the existing sec@12 model T3 is only 53mm case size is far to small should be 57.5mm, the hands are wrong, and the screws that hold the crown guards are not cross heads. I have used 3 different watches to make this plus a strap from AP Bands, and a hugh amount of mods to make the movement fit into the larger case. This is now the closest T3 to the original (Photo comparison attached) Hope this explains the mods

Best Regards

Richard

Hi Samurai

Well the existing sec@12 model T3 is only 53mm case size is far to small should be 57.5mm, the hands are wrong, and the screws that hold the crown guards are not cross heads. I have used 3 different watches to make this plus a strap from AP Bands, and a hugh amount of mods to make the movement fit into the larger case. This is now the closest T3 to the original (Photo comparison attached) Hope this explains the mods

Best Regards

Richard

May I ask where you got the screws from, I hope you did not have to gat a watch just to get the screws, I almost did.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi All

Just had a first attempt at a T3 my favourite watch (Having 8.5 inch wrist)

Almost the right size 58mm with seconds at 12.00 and almost correct hands !!!

Just wish I could find a titanium case (this one is stainless steel) but quite pleased

with the results.

Thanks for looking

Richard Lawton

Hi Richard seems that King had the 48 diameter titanium case

take a look:

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=1452