When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My old 112

Tom Hawkes

Hey there. Took some pictures with my crappy old camera of my 112 to put it in the FS section. It didn't get a lot of wristtime in the last couple of months since i bought a gen Tag Link chrono and a T pilots watch. But as it happened so many times before when i wanted to sell something.. I fell in love again while joining the pictures. :rolleyes:

Guess I will have to hold on to it for a while.. Since I took the pictures already I might as well post them here, maybe someone will enjoy them.

112v.jpg

Thanks. Well it has AR on the inside but I don't know if it is standard AR or not. Other than that it's pretty much a standard rep case with flush leverpin, high cp, palp crown and flavorflav c3/c1 mix lumejob. The movement isn't correct for the H series but at the time the E series movements were getting very rare and it was serviced and has an ETA stamp, so I didn't mind since I prefer the look of the E over the H anyways..