When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot watch pop quiz

Who is the seller on this? I haven't seen any rep bracelets with actual ceramic. Most are plastic. Are you sure this isn't just steel PVD? If it is PVD it will probably get scratched up easily.

Also it has the tuiga case back but it doesn't have the tuiga dial. Is the back closed because it is quartz or a non chrono movement?

Who is the seller on this? I haven't seen any rep bracelets with actual ceramic. Most are plastic. Are you sure this isn't just steel PVD? If it is PVD it will probably get scratched up easily.

Also it has the tuiga case back but it doesn't have the tuiga dial. Is the back closed because it is quartz or a non chrono movement?

ok you know more than me about Hublot watches. Its from a seller I have dealt with before and he has offered me this watch as an alternative to a watch i chose.

I am assuming its a quartz mvmt because of the closed back. I have guessed the bracelet probably isnt ceramic and is prob PVD

I have not had a lot of exp with Holbots so I was looking for others experiences like yourself.

I dont want to reveal the seller just yet as its not on the recommended list, although I have dealt with him before so I know he is reliable & accurate with his descriptions and will deliver the goods , although this model is not listed on his website so I was looking for some further help. I have emailed him for further details. .

Maybe after this I might recomend he has a trial period here??

thanks for the reply.

Dolph

To be honest the dial is horrible and it looks 100% fake. It looks like a quartz version which does not exist. It might also be the smaller 42mm size instead of a 44mm.

Don't spend your money on this. Save your money and buy a nice one. You will be much happier. Our dealers here have a great selection.

Totally agree with Indyberetta.

this one looks totally fake. Everything is way off compared to best replica's and genuines. Not even the case back (it says Tuiga, but this model is not Tuiga), but also the crown is WAY off, the mid-plate on the case seems to sit higher than the rest. And also no AR coating. And not even talking about the wrong subdial spacing... the fakest of fake. If people want to wear such a watch which is so much off compared to the genuine, maybe a nice Swatch or Seiko is a better choice.

the bracelet looks like a nice thing though. Altough Biver really emphasizes the rubber strap truly belonging to Hublot on Hublot TV. Even the 1 million dollar tourbillon diamond Hublot has a rubber strap.

That's actually a very interesting looking rep. It's obviously a quartz model. It looks like it's from the same factory as the quartz models sold by WatchEden (usually for about $108 shipped). However, I have never seen a quartz HBB rep on a bracelet.

The bracelet on this one appears to be totally new. It is NOT the same bracelet that comes on the new V2 7750 reps. The V2 bracelet is SUPERB quality.

This one appears to be an inexpensive SS bracelet covered in PVD.

I'd be very interested to know the dealer and the asking price!

It is a watch that has been offered by topswiss.co.uk as a replacement as a different watch I purchased is being sent back (which I dont want replaced) and this is what was offered as the replacement I choose is unavailable, its not on the website. As such I dont have a price but based on what you guys say I think I will pick a different one... any suggestions from the website???

I will just say that I am recieving excellent customer service from this dealer who is trying his best to help me, The communication is excellent and the initial delivery was very fast.

Dolph

I looked at the site. They appear to be very low quality watches. The prices are about 3x what the approved dealers here would sell them for.

Personally, I would avoid this dealer and stick to the approved dealers on this board.