When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New TH Carrera ...correct size?

b16a2

b16a2, sure I am, the factories read my review and listen to my suggestion for a new version. :D

Based on the good work the factories did with the "reduce" version, for sure this is going to get a high score.

But this mean I have to replace my 41 mm version sooner than I think. Well, ups and downs in the rep aficionado's life.

It's good to see the factories also correct the rotor (as I pointed in my review)

TAG-114-8.jpg

anyone got one? awaiting review... never been a tag fan until i saw 43mm in person and it fit nicely on my wrist... hopefully this is just as nice....

I have one on order, Il do a review when it's here. Looking forward to this one!

I have my eye on this one as well. My problem is, that the A7750 never handles the Day wheel very well. I have had numerous reps with both Day and Date, and the Day wheel is always "loose and floppy". Meaning, even after changing the wheel to ETA's (to get the right font) and servicing the movement (by our esteemed friends), the Day wheel still moves around in the window. It will hang low when the watch is right side up, or tilt high when upside down. I guess that day gear is not well refined.

I had to solve this by changing to genuine ETA7750's (expensive) or selling the watch. I have to really LOVE something to put a genuine 7750 in it. I wish they would fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, here are some quick pics I just snapped earlier. Better pics to follow if I receive my new camera soon.

tagdaydate1.jpg

tagdaydate2.jpg

tagdaydate3.jpg

tagdaydate4.jpg

tagdaydate5.jpg

tagdaydate6.jpg

tagdaydate7.jpg

This came directly from King. Having owned the previous incorrect version, this is a major upgrade in terms of the weight, feel, dial, case back and size of course. In addition, the bracelet is a solid upgrade since it doesn't pop out on the top and the quality is super just like the bracelet you often find on the Tag SLR version. If you own a BCE, this watch is probably about the same size and weight. I'm not much of a reviewer so cant wait for someone to do a complete write up soon for this beautiful piece. Thanks for viewing!

That looks very good! The amount of AR blue tint on the dealer pics was making me a lttle apprehensive....but it seems ok on yours :)

I can't wait to get mine!

I was at the AD yesterday, they had the previous Carrera and the new Carrera DD side by side, the DD looks significantly bigger.

Strangely, no ADs seem to have the genuine white dial version yet! Hmmmmm

btw, D/nrg.....what size is the strap at the lugs, please?

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks like the red paint details are in brighter tone than the red in my 41 mm version.

Now I am in troubles, should I get this beauty or the Ebel 1911 that was on top in my shopping list ? :rolleyes: