When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Constellation

emuozz

This is a repost from the old RWG, but first a little update:

Now I own this watch for over a year And I must say that it is amazing and it’s very close to the gen but I’m not sure about the feeling… at first it’s kind of different despite the fact the weight appears to be the same.

Anyway this is a small watch (35.5-36 mm.) so if you are used to Panerais you probably find this watch very, but very small, perhaps this it’s the reason of the lack of popularity of this watch around here.

Well after a year the plated bezel haven’t fade out and had received a small dent during a little crash accident than I had which makes me think that the bezel maybe it’s not plated and it’s solid gold. Also the watch keep very good time gets + 1 sec per day :)

I also want to add that this watch from all than I own it’s the one to has got more compliments, and almost every woman than I know just love it.

Now the old post and pics:

This is my first rep I have it from Eddie Lee, well you all know, a great dealer, very fast response and shipping :thumbsup: .

The watch it’s an omega constellation TT, gold plated bezel and solid gold midlink; it´s has an ETA 2892 inside, and gets one minute per day. I have the watch since four or five months ago but the pics I take them after the first month of use (like 3 months ago, I forgot to post :blushing: ). I like to post pics of the watches with some use. The gold is holding very well, and I use this watch a lot, well not much now, since I bought a SMP from Joshua a month ago.

Overall it’s a nice watch and gets a lot of compliments especially from the ladies. But I must say that where I live no one has a clue about the price of a genuine omega. The pics aren’t that good but getting better :p

The first shot (this is the only of the watch without use)

98436-26767.jpg

The watch

98436-26768.jpg

Details of the dial:

-The omega logo

98436-26769.jpg

-The Star

98436-26770.jpg

-The date indicator

98436-26771.jpg

The crown

98436-26772.jpg

The case back,btw has a serial number

98436-26773.jpg

The band

98436-26774.jpg

The wrist shot

98436-26775.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

Yes, this is excellent rep. Beautiful pics.

And I agree with you: most people consider it too small. Same thing with DateJust and other small watches these days. They're out of style right now... but I'm sure Connie would look fantastic on a smaller person with smaller wrist size.

But these trends come and go... it might look fashionable again in 5-10 years from now.

Thanks again for the repost.