When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Having bought a lite SD let the mods begin, questions

what2

You'll have to be more specific as to what those part numbers apply to. Are those rep models from a specific dealer ar gen part numbers for the dial & hands? If you're asking if gen dials will fit this case, or if gen hands fit the movement, the answer is no.

Bob @ Offrei is an temperamental & impudent little shhit to have to deal with, and you can actually find a better pearl here:

http://watchmaterial.com/viewitem.asp?idProduct=1800

Edited by gioarmani

If you really want to save the money, only an expert is going to notice a difference in the 6 beats per second vs the 8 beats a second, and that's only if it's side-by-side with a high-beat. If you've got a smooth running watch with a sweeping second hand on that SSD, then it's probably not worth your trouble/money.

If you're looking for other mods, check out the second link in my signature. :)

Gioarmani: How much more specific do you need? Those are part numbers for Chinese MVTs and the question appears clear to me.

What2: Yes, hand sizes are the same between those two.

The standered hand sizes for these should be 152/100/17. Gen hands, however will not fit. The dial should fit either MVT with no trouble. Not shure but the MVT holder should be indentical as well.

Regards, Col.

I don't use Chinese movements nor have I ever familiarized myself with their part numbers. And I wouldn't go through the trouble of changing one average-at-best movement for just another average-at-best movement. Truthfully, a mod like this isn't worth the time it would take to swap between them unless you're upgrading the movement to an ETA, etc. The difference between a CN 21,600 beat and a 28,800 is practically unnoticeable on the wrist; and it's certainly not an "upgrade". If anyone wants to make it a worthwhile return on investment--or even on their time spent--there are actually upgrades you can do to improve a watch. Throwing in a CN movement is not one of them.