When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reflecting on Ruby's Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moon Watch"

peplovesu

After months of research and painless hours searching the internet for a watch that would both look good in jeans and t-shirt or a dressier slacks and shirt, i've found the Omega Speedmaster professional to be the best. After searching the regular retail sites such as Amazon etc, i realized that as a college student i could never afford a watch that cost more than a car i bought to drive around town. Thus, i decided to buy a replica.

I'm not new to replica's. My dad's a watch collector with tons of watches stored in his safe locked away somewhere in his house. so i'm not new to buying replicas. the only problem is he lives in thailand and i live in the US. how can i buy a replica watch without running into trouble in the US. after searching the web i've found this helpful site which led me to find ruby.

I chose Ruby's watch because of the review of several members here. they were very influential. Especially, EV_'s review of Ruby's Omega speedmaster. hence i decided to purchase from her.

now with my noobness i decided to have the watch go through a water proof test which cost $10 extra. it failed and turn out to be an extra 2 and a half weeks of waiting. but once i got that sort out the watch came withing a week or so.

The package was nicely wrapped in bubble wrapped and well packaged.

all in all a good buy, more pics and detailed review later, at least after i'm done with my college work..

peplovesu

The new 44mm Speedmaster Co-Axial rep is coming to soon (with correct sub dial spacing)....

Yep, waiting patiantly here.

Of cause it failed a water test, it's a speedy rep. They are knowen as water magnets, no screw down pushers see. I'm surprised it ever passed and that Ruby even trys.

Col.

Waterproof test you paid $10 for and it failed? I don't mean to be a cynic here... but was there additional charge to get it back 'up to snuff'?

She refunded the money. the watch seems to be working fine. Not foggy or anything. we'll see though hahah