When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111h w/ mods from Peter at Watchstation

grilly

I received this yesterday from my boy Peter at WS and I'm really impressed with it. Decided to takes some pics before I get the straps in just to highlight the watch itself. I'm not the most experienced person when it comes to pams so I'm asking you guys what you think. How is the quality here? What can be improved? What can I have modded to set this thing off?

I will say that the lume is really strong this one. I have not figured out how to take good lume pics yet, but believe me, it's pretty good here.

I'm liking it so far. Here's the pics. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

So you got the super lume upgrade? How bright is it? Does it last all night?

Yes, this one has superlume. How long do you usually have to charge it for it glow all night? This one lasts a good while, but I haven't really checked it out.

This is the type of stuff I am looking for. This is my first "real" Pam and I'm trying to learn what the difference is between say one of these $300-$350 111 and say a Little Hero or another one of the premier modded Pams.

I actually have Angus's 111e from another member on the way and I'm thinking of either selling/trading this one or sending it off to Vac or an unbranded color dial. Thoughts?

I have a WM9 Sub w/Superluminova, a V3 Deep Sea, and an LV Sub. My "real world" test is, can I read the time at 4-5:00? I can't see the time on the Bose clock radio w/o putting my glasses on. :cool2:

If I hold the WM9 under a 60 W light bulb for 15-20 sec. I can easily read the time at 5:00 a.m. If I charge the DS the same amount of time it's quite dim by 5:00, but still visible. The LV Sub needs a 5 minute charge.

My 111 from T4D would charge nicely in a minute or two but the hands were far dimmer than the hour markers so I sent it off for luming.