When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix Dial for UPO

Edwin25

Hi,

Question:

I have bought a UPO pumpkin and am wondering what the difference is between Silix his dial and the one in the UPO? ( i know about the better Omega-logo but is Silix-dial `Perfect`?

Because i want to replace it. Or is the Logo the only perfect thing in it?

Hope that you guys will help me out.

E.

I am waiting for a backcase for my UPO ( which looks better than the UPO one ! ) from him !

But I know that it is ONLY the omega loga in metal that people wants from it and that the dial generally is worse than the UPO one in some places like the datewindow and size of Quarter markers is to short !!!

Hi,

Question:

I have bought a UPO pumpkin and am wondering what the difference is between Silix his dial and the one in the UPO? ( i know about the better Omega-logo but is Silix-dial `Perfect`?

Because i want to replace it. Or is the Logo the only perfect thing in it?

Hope that you guys will help me out.

E.

Silix dial has the correct logo, other than that the UPO is better in every way as far as the dial goes. I think Silix is charging $50 or so for the dial then either you have to swap the logos or pay someone to do it for you.

So,

Everybody agrees?

The Silix dial is better in every way that the dial in the UPO?

E

• 2 weeks later...
NO onlyyy the logo is better on the Silix dial...

I would suggest buying the silix dial, then letting a modder swap it out. :) goodluck!

Just odered the dial!

And indeed, i wil let my watchmaker swap the logo only.

Still waiting until the glass will return with double AR...

Will keep you up 2 date!

E.

Just odered the dial!

And indeed, i wil let my watchmaker swap the logo only.

Still waiting until the glass will return with double AR...

Will keep you up 2 date!

E.

Can you buy seperate parts from silix then ?

Are they listed or do you have to contact him ?

NO onlyyy the logo is better on the Silix dial...

I would suggest buying the silix dial, then letting a modder swap it out. :) goodluck!

Exactly. The correct Logo is the only worthwhile part from the Silix PO dial. The rest does not compare th the UPO dial.

Here is what that combo looks like done

omega29005091planetocea.jpg

I think it must be my eyes (they are fine) but the Logo feet really do not look that bad on the watch , I reckon you'd need Bionic eyes to see it really, thought I do agree that photos always tend to make this stick out. What does my head in though is the lack of the square indentation on the date my supposed UPO does not have one as far as I can tell where as dluddy yours looks spot on. The search continues

ST4

The logo on the Silix dial is better, but still different than the gen. The shape is correct, but the top face of the gen logo is perfectly flat and the edges are sharp. The Silix logo is an improvement as opposed to a fix.