When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another lurking newbie here

Hi all,

Have been reading the forum for a quite some time, gleaning information. Purchased a UPO black/white from Ruby after falling in love with the watch and am on the lookout for others :wub: (like it so much I ended up buying a gen PO second hand :lol: )

Anyway, just comming out of the shadows to say *Hi*

Any other WIS in western Wa?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I'm pretty new too, only a few monts and already have two new reps. Just bought a UPO that's not here yet. Mind me asking how you found a used gen PO? I want to start looking at gens but not sure how to find them.

Believe me...with RWG you are never alone. You have found yourself an amazing community of watch enthusiasts...that happen to dabble in reps. ;)

Given that you can't get decent reps easily sourced in N.A....you're ordering through the web and from China, it doesn't matter that you don't have suppliers at your doorstep.

As long as you can get mail...you're good to go.

Read my Noob Guide...search, learn and share.

Hi all,

Have been reading the forum for a quite some time, gleaning information. Purchased a UPO black/white from Ruby after falling in love with the watch and am on the lookout for others :wub: (like it so much I ended up buying a gen PO second hand :lol: )

Greetings from the Evergreen State outpost that is The Couv!

My first post.

As I drop deeper into the vortex of rep collecting, I'll try to post something useful here :D

Hi all,

pics...??