When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is it me or is craig ferguson the funnies late night show Ever

fotoman

Craig Fersuson is Scottish, and therefore merely has to 'be' to be awesome.

Pho, you should try and Goooogle his Comedy Central stand-up on YouTube. He touches on subjects about his personal life and 'coming to America' that are surprising. Good stuff.

"When I first arrived in America as a teen I couldn't get over the 'colours'. Of everything. In Scotland 'damp' is a colour."

I always liked him on the Drew Carey show as well.

"As 'Mr. Wick' on the show, to anyone who had ever been to England or has known an English person, my faux English accent was horrible. That was my payback to America for James Doohan's accent as 'Scottie' on 'Star Trek'. Growing up in Scotland, and watching the program on television, 'Scott' was the only chararcter no one could ever understand."

Pho, you should try and Goooogle his Comedy Central stand-up on YouTube. He touches on subjects about his personal life and 'coming to America' that are surprising. Good stuff.

saw the special, it was HILARIOUS

i was into southpark from before the beginning, but after like 5 seasons i drifted away

He went to my school and stayed in the same street, was older than me but - his sister is also a comedian and is funnier. Just seems weird watching him.

Yeah, Ferguson seems a good sort. I will agree too that some of his material is weak, but no matter, the former will carry him. He's likeable. Charismatic. I'm like that with music too, not a real fan of Springsteen's music, but I have gone to his shows, I like him. I support him.

I am a fan of Conan. He does have a self deprecating style. That's his schtick; a narcissist who continually puts himself down before others have a chance to. So if they do, they look foolish. He wrote some great stuff for SNL. That's really where his talent lies.

I'd rather throw salt in my eyes

Yes, well, that's the beauty of the States. No matter how you define 'entertainment', it's all available. :lol:

Yeah, Ferguson seems a good sort. I will agree too that some of his material is weak, but no matter, the former will carry him. He's likeable. Charismatic. I'm like that with music too, not a real fan of Springsteen's music, but I have gone to his shows, I like him. I support him.

I am a fan of Conan. He does have a self deprecating style. That's his schtick; a narcissist who continually puts himself down before others have a chance to. So if they do, they look foolish. He wrote some great stuff for SNL. That's really where his talent lies.

Yes, well, that's the beauty of the States. No matter how you define 'entertainment', it's all available. :lol:

yes the skits are ruff, opposite of jimmy fallon, his stand up sucks but his skits are great

one thing i really like is he seems so off the cuff, it may be more scripted than it seems, but he just feels like he is making the whole thing up as he goes along.

it takes ALOT of talent