When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shoutout from Singapore

ussr

Big shout out to all of you!

Any like minded collectors in from singapore? (we're really small.....) :p

PAMs are my fav!

IMG_0050.jpg

about 6 yrs old... pretty banged up... still working fine.... do let me know whats missing... :)

Welcome ussr !!!

your lucky . some great members from your area !!! I'm sure they'll chime in .. they are great guy's and you'll be well connected !!.. I think they have a gtg upcoming ..

Wow,.. your date font looks great.. first thing I always look for...

anyway, great to have you here.. stay awile and im sure you will love this community as much as all of us do

hope to see more pics and posts from you !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

THanks for the WARM Welcome!!!

ps... alemak.... miss the outing ar? how to know if theres outing or catch up with more people who will prob make me spend more...

Hi hi Back to : Lani, stephane!

Arloe kakis from SG! Ghost, Takashi, siesta181 (haha wats the handshake?) also to repfreak!

ps... hard to find reps here leh... lobang anyone?

@takashi, your condition looks better than mine.... i went out sea with mine! :)

Edited by ussr

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I too am from Singapore. I haven't been on this forum for like 2 years! Its nice to be back again. hahaha, I remember when I just joined I too started a "anyone from Singapore" thread. its nice to know more people from the republic. :D And yes, getting reps here have become much harder. I had a "dealer" before but I think he's stopped.

Anyone know local dealers?

Hi and welcome. Though I'm not from Singapore - your 196 got my attention. Waiting on mine from Spin right now - it's in the post. Surprised he hasn't responded.

sit back & relax, i can assure you that ur 196 will show up at your doorstep.. Spin is a trustable guy.. alot of us knows him!!.. :)

Big shout out to all of you!

Any like minded collectors in from singapore? (we're really small.....) :p

PAMs are my fav!

IMG_0050.jpg

about 6 yrs old... pretty banged up... still working fine.... do let me know whats missing... :)

Welcome dude! you'll love it here...Take your time to absorb the the neverending wealth of knowledge and information here... something you'll find difficult to replicate :lol: elsewhere... And keep the 196 close to you... it is no longer in production and has become something of a grailwatch. ;)

Anyway, the 196 is a very nice watch. Just happened I am wearing it now:

P4285344.jpg

P4285362.jpg

There goes taka again with his double-AR'd 196...

Mine "looks" AR'd too, doesn't it? :p

020320091618_stills.jpg

THanks for the WARM Welcome!!!

ps... alemak.... miss the outing ar? how to know if theres outing or catch up with more people who will prob make me spend more...

Hi hi Back to : Lani, stephane!

Arloe kakis from SG! Ghost, Takashi, siesta181 (haha wats the handshake?) also to repfreak!

ps... hard to find reps here leh... lobang anyone?

@takashi, your condition looks better than mine.... i went out sea with mine! :)

You'll get to know the secret handshake soon enough, mate! hehehe...

Hi guys, I too am from Singapore. I haven't been on this forum for like 2 years! Its nice to be back again. hahaha, I remember when I just joined I too started a "anyone from Singapore" thread. its nice to know more people from the republic. :D And yes, getting reps here have become much harder. I had a "dealer" before but I think he's stopped.

Anyone know local dealers?

I believe the local dealer you mentioned is behind bars atm, mate, but cousl be for reasons other than rep-dealing... taka is quite sure too... ;)

Hi and welcome. Though I'm not from Singapore - your 196 got my attention. Waiting on mine from Spin right now - it's in the post. Surprised he hasn't responded.

Don't worry dude..Spin is an absolute stand-up guy... quite a number of us know him here... ;)

hi there , i am from singapore too .

Yo dude, welcome to you too! As mentioned earlier, take your time to trawl on here...it's amazing!

Welcome on-board mate. A fair no. of members from Singapore are active here. I missed the last gtg myself...but will be there for the next one.

Looking forward to meeting up with you once again, mate! Any new stuff to show us? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome USSR!! Like yourself I just joined not too long ago.

Am from the Little Red Dot too, and yes I have the 196 also, but it's all banged up. Have been in the rep scene since my uni days, and before yahoo auctions closed down.

CF, is your 196 with a 7753? the DW looks sweet sia~~~

I missed the GTG too, I think I better accumulate more rep-cred before I join the GTG... Enjoy the forum!

Welcome USSR!! Like yourself I just joined not too long ago.

Am from the Little Red Dot too, and yes I have the 196 also, but it's all banged up. Have been in the rep scene since my uni days, and before yahoo auctions closed down.

CF, is your 196 with a 7753? the DW looks sweet sia~~~

I missed the GTG too, I think I better accumulate more rep-cred before I join the GTG... Enjoy the forum!

I wish it was! But it's just the lighting... :p Though i hope that I'll be able to get my watchsmith to do a similar mod to Francisco's...

The local guys will post in the GTG subforum if there is one coming up... Try to make it, noob or not! :)