When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photo needed

seafoam

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have a photo of a PAM 183 on a 6.5 inch wrist they can post? I saw one a few weeks ago on anold thread but cant seem to relocate the thread. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting one but it might be too big for my 6.5 inch wrist. If you've read this and waisted your time, sorry.

seafoam

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have a photo of a PAM 183 on a 6.5 inch wrist they can post? I saw one a few weeks ago on anold thread but cant seem to relocate the thread. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting one but it might be too big for my 6.5 inch wrist. If you've read this and waisted your time, sorry.

seafoam

I got a 6.5 inch wrist and i was thinking of either 183 or 292 myself....Wonder how 45mm PAMs look on small wrists.

COME ON PEOPLE SOMEONE POST SOME PICS!!!

Seafoam,

Since I know where you live-- there is an AD "at the mall" that has these in stock. Pop in and try one on. (Just don't wear a rep when you go ;-) ).

The watch is a bit thinner than the big CG PAM's-- so it evens things out and has a smaller presence IMHO.

HTH,

Seafoam,

Since I know where you live-- there is an AD "at the mall" that has these in stock. Pop in and try one on. (Just don't wear a rep when you go ;-) ).

The watch is a bit thinner than the big CG PAM's-- so it evens things out and has a smaller presence IMHO.

HTH,

Thanks. Can I assume it's the Cherry Creek Mall?? Your covert spy operative is eluding me. :huh: