When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Date change for Pam 250

maxman

I poasted this qustion in the movements Q&A section, not geting any feed back as of yet. So I thought I would try here. I have a Pam 250(7750) with the resess pushers on the left side of the watch. Im not 100% sure but I think you pull the crown out to the first click then insert a ball point pen. Again Im not certain on this and dont want to take a chance and harm the movement. I have searched high and low and as of yet have no defenative answer. If anyone can help with this It woulkd be mucho appreciated,thanks :) Mike

I poasted this qustion in the movements Q&A section, not geting any feed back as of yet. So I thought I would try here. I have a Pam 250(7750) with the resess pushers on the left side of the watch. Im not 100% sure but I think you pull the crown out to the first click then insert a ball point pen. Again Im not certain on this and dont want to take a chance and harm the movement. I have searched high and low and as of yet have no defenative answer. If anyone can help with this It woulkd be mucho appreciated,thanks :) Mike

I am no Pam expert by anymeans - in fact I probably don't even qualify to be a noob. That being said from what I have discovered about this mdl is this. The only rep daylights that have the ability to change the date with the date change button @ 10 o'clock are the ones with the 7753 mvt. The only problem is Pams with this movement cost around $7 to 900. For that price I can live without that function. JMHO

I am no Pam expert by anymeans - in fact I probably don't even qualify to be a noob. That being said from what I have discovered about this mdl is this. The only rep daylights that have the ability to change the date with the date change button @ 10 o'clock are the ones with the 7753 mvt. The only problem is Pams with this movement cost around $7 to 900. For that price I can live without that function. JMHO
Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling that this might be the case, Although; Im still not 100% sure. I do agree with you, I can also live with out this feature If need be, thanks again. :) Mike

Ok, lets try this. Im sure that out of all the Pam members here someone must have a 250, 196, etc. If you own one of these, how do you change the date? Maybe a better way to put It is "does the Intergrated pusher function"? I woud take a chance and try to figure it out on my own buy Im concerned that I might harm the movement. I have had only one reply in two days and I just want to be 100% sure. I have also posted this ? in the movement Q&A, nothing. I guess I can ask the dealer from who I purchased it from. I just assumed that with all the "Pam experts" around this would be a no brainer. Thanks :) Mike

if you own a Asian7750 movt, the cheaper version of 196,250,188... u can only change the date using the crown like any other rep watches.. u pull the crown out halfway, u get the change date function, u pull the crown out all the way, u get to change the time..

as for the side button at 10 o'clock, it does not serve any function no matter how u push it!!..

unless u get a Swiss 7753 movt, u get to change the date at 10o'clock side button. AND NOT VIA the crown. which functions exactly like a gen watch..

Thanks for your response. This is two replys of the same answear, good enough for me. The dealers dont make this clear on there sites. I had a feeling that this might be the way the watch works but again was not 100% sure, now I am. I also did not want to pull the crown out to the first click and turn the crown if the watch was not designed to do so. I dont know a great deal about movements and did not want to take a chance. Again thanks for your help :) Mike