When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 029 with Asian 21J movement

kokoko

Wanted to pull the trigger on this one from Andrew's:

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...ae59155fdd4d1c8

but have my doubts on the Asian 21J movement. Dear experts - how good/bad is it comparing to ETA 2836-2 Asian clone? (I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that there are no more PAM092 Swiss ETA 2836-2 on the market).

I understand both 21J and ETA 2836-2 versions have exactly the same case - so no differences there, right?

Thanks for all your advises and comments...

Wanted to pull the trigger on this one from Andrew's:

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...ae59155fdd4d1c8

but have my doubts on the Asian 21J movement. Dear experts - how good/bad is it comparing to ETA 2836-2 Asian clone? (I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that there are no more PAM092 Swiss ETA 2836-2 on the market).

I understand both 21J and ETA 2836-2 versions have exactly the same case - so no differences there, right?

Thanks for all your advises and comments...

If it's the DG2813 asian 21J movement then it should keep excellent time and prove to be a workhorse...not as smooth on the sweep as the clone I'm afraid but not too noticable when "on the wrist".

I had the asian 21j version which I sold to a friend of mine...the watch is now 4 years old and still works great...back when I had it, it was one of the most accurate reps, loosing or gaining 2-3 sec per day...

go for it...it is a great value rep...

here is a pic of mine when I still had it :

picture028wwh.jpg