When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does AP make a ROO that isn't a chrono?

Yes. In fact a number of their new models (NYC Boutique among others) are that made. I have always wondered why no one has done a good replication. You lose all the offset pusher/crown issues.

Thanks, Kruzer. I've often wondered but was afraid to ask. I think part of the thing that bothers me about AP ROO models (with the exception for RBII) is the large numbers. The subtle markers on the RBII are much nicer. On a non-chrono, this could be a really nice aesthetic.

Thanks, Kruzer. I've often wondered but was afraid to ask. I think part of the thing that bothers me about AP ROO models (with the exception for RBII) is the large numbers. The subtle markers on the RBII are much nicer. On a non-chrono, this could be a really nice aesthetic.

They make a scuba limited edition line (orange, blue, red, and black inner bezels).

there are a bunch of models they don't make without chrono, like the breitling Bently square models

i guess most people figure they are springing for that one expensive fake, might as well go for he chrono.

also, why would they make the 40 mm zenith open and not the 45. Its the same setup same dial just a little bigger

i don't get the factories sometimes.