When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ap ROO size comparison

Hi all,

I am after an AP ROO and I just want to be sure that the size will fit my wirsts. Usually I wear the bigbigwatches e.g. super avenger, PAM196, UPO and so on.

I would be happy if ROO owners could post some side by side pics with common models (EVO and Avenger would be nice as well as pannies)

Thanks a lot in advance!

I have several of the other watches you listed as well as an Offshore. I don't have any photo's handy but I can tell you the Offshore in steel on the bracelet feels stupidly huge and heavy compared to any of the others. To me its not pleasantly big either, I'm happier with a 1950 even. I can't recall ever wearing the Offshore outside the house.

I'm hoping it's better on a strap as I plan to order the Barrichello very soon.

I have several of the other watches you listed as well as an Offshore. I don't have any photo's handy but I can tell you the Offshore in steel on the bracelet feels stupidly huge and heavy compared to any of the others. To me its not pleasantly big either, I'm happier with a 1950 even. I can't recall ever wearing the Offshore outside the house.

I'm hoping it's better on a strap as I plan to order the Barrichello very soon.

Much more comfortable the RB II is, as it has a ti case and very comfortable leather strap. Not heavy at all, but it does have substance. Only thing a bit weird is that it is sometimes hard to read the hands, as they are silver on a silver background, especially in natural light.

UM look at the pyramid photo in my sig

just get it, it doesn't wear huge, it wear's smaller than the Skyland

youl love it, they are great, i have the black rubberclad, with a replaced rubber bezel. i'm going to get the rubin barawhozewhatziz that will be a bit oversized :) but i want a nice b ad ass watch with ceramic

just get it, it doesn't wear huge, it wear's smaller than the Skyland

I am very happy with my Super Avenger. So the ROO wears smaller than the SA (skyland isn't that big)?

Any chance to see a side by side pic?

Many thanks for all the info!

I am very happy with my Super Avenger. So the ROO wears smaller than the SA (skyland isn't that big)?

Though I have yet to own an AP ROO (not for long though... :p ), I guess the reason why it wears smaller than a Skyland is partly because the Skyland is thicker & longer (lug-lug). :)

dude, i love you man but look at the photo in my sig, it has alll my watches next to each other

here is the full size version.

towersmallan0.jpg

dude, i love you man

Sorry but I am already married :D :D

But seriously: I can see the size, now. Especially compared to the pvd Graham diver which is one of my favs as well (but the carbon dial version).

I think I will go for the ROO after saving some bucks.

May I ask another question for details:

As far as I can see the "black themes" (which I like a lot) doesn't have the silver markers frames as the gen?

Is the white tone of the "safari" close to the gen or would you recommend the white ROO with lume markers instead of the safari? To make a long story short: Which one out those three is the most accurate watch compared to the gen?

Thanks a again folks!