When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Marina Militare reps on pmwf.com?

Noddy

There are some inexpensive Panny Marina Militare reps sold regularly on pmwf.com from a seller named militaritime. They are typically around $70 but he offers several upgrades. I know that they aren't great and that a DSN would run 4x the price but are they any good for the money?

The price is about right. However, when you do buy one of those, then you will start wondering if DSN's better... later you might end up with one... after that you will realize that you wasted your $70 because you don't need two watches...

Anyway, I bought stuff from the following two sellers, they are about in the price range you specified. Really nothing wrong with the watch... you will get what you pay for. If you are not into making sure yours is as close to gen as possible or sapphire crystals... then this is a good way to go.

http://www.helenarou.com/ind.html

http://www.manbushijie.com/index.asp

Technically they are not reps, they are "homage" watches. I love when snobs on gen forums absolutely trash reps and then wear a "homage" watch, often times they are made in the same factories.

Actually the vendor I mentioned sells both and I'm inclined to buy a sterile dial "homage". I've looked at helenarou also btw.

If I go for one of these I think it will be one from militaritime with the swan neck and sapphire upgrades and then the only thing that I'll really want will be the lume redone and a Strap Culture strap someday 'cause I love the pirate logo buckle.

Of course there are 2-3 Omegas and a Rolex or 2 ahead of the Panny right now on the want list. :rolleyes: