When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do I have a chance to found a modded 3717?

capusto

Dear all,

I have always like the iwc style, I saw the 3717-01 and simply love it. :wub:

So, Im looking for this watch, a modded one. As I am a newbie... ahaha :bounce: ... i have not enough experience to take to pieces a watch and to found an EU-modder who accept to mod a V3 dial, etc.

But, do I have a chance to found this watch for sale? (Im not alone, tonton2000 is in the same case)

Forgive my english.

Thanks

Dear all,

So, Im looking for this watch, a modded one. As I am a newbie... ahaha :bounce: ... i have not enough experience to take to pieces a watch and to found an EU-modder who accept to mod a V3 dial, etc.

But, do I have a chance to found this watch for sale? (Im not alone, tonton2000 is in the same case)

Forgive my english.

Thanks

I might have one for sale pretty soon. It's a beauty!

It has a gen dial, gen black croc strap, Eta day/date wheels, C1 relumed hands, Chiefs AR.

Won't be cheap though!

PS: the dial and strap are brand new and not via Ebay! :p

I might have one for sale pretty soon. It's a beauty!

It has a gen dial, gen black croc strap, Eta day/date wheels, C1 relumed hands, Chiefs AR.

Won't be cheap though!

PS: the dial and strap are brand new and not via Ebay! :p

Nothing worth having ever is! ;)

Dear all,

Forgive my english.

Thanks

There will soon be a 3717 with genuine 79320 movement & gen crown for sale.

Double AR, SS & Pilot strap

Start saving up ;-)

Awesome community, there is always a lot of people to help you!! Even if I am an uncultured!!

Thanks for all your reply! I will be patient... :rolleyes:

why do you call yourself uncultured ??? :)

you like IWC... B)

and your so spot on!! these members that are replying are why this Community is soooo.. Cooool !!

Welcome capusto !!.. why not make it over to the introduction section so everyone can get to know and greet ya !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Sorry, just to make you drool a bit. I thought about selling this, but everytime I look at it, I can't stand the thought about being without it.

Modified V1 3717

- Genuine Swiss ETA 7750 swapped by The Zigmeister

- Double AR by Chieftang

- Full Relume by The Zigmeister

- ETA Datewheel Swap

- Hour Markers Removed and Remade with Superluminova by The Zigmeister

- Custom HKTan Strap

3717-1.jpg

3717-2.jpg

3717-3.jpg

might have 1 for sale..

mods:

- eta date/daywheel change

- superlumed dial and hands

- chief ar

- movement regulated

so aesthetically its pretty much fully modded.. i spent more than 600 bux on the mods.. and i was gonna let it go for around $500 but there was no offer for it so meh!

$300 (watch), $100 (superlumes), $50 (eta day/date wheel) + putting in cost is around $30, chief AR ($50) + crystal removal and installation ($30), regulation of movement (i cant remember how much but i think it was $100) = around $600 spent

Armin please upgrade your account and then post in the sales section mate.

ive always been wanting to upgrade man.. but seriously right at this moment im in serious need of cash.. 30 euros is about 60 aud.. which is alot for me.. hell im trying to finish my own 202/a project and its been taking over 6 months i couldnt finish it coz my economy is pretty tight right now.. but ill get to it.. and as to selling my 3717.. im in between whether or not i wanna sell it or not.. im still undecided

might have 1 for sale..

mods:

- eta date/daywheel change

- superlumed dial and hands

- chief ar

- movement regulated

so aesthetically its pretty much fully modded.. i spent more than 600 bux on the mods.. and i was gonna let it go for around $500 but there was no offer for it so meh!

$300 (watch), $100 (superlumes), $50 (eta day/date wheel) + putting in cost is around $30, chief AR ($50) + crystal removal and installation ($30), regulation of movement (i cant remember how much but i think it was $100) = around $600 spent

ok i got a lot of pm asking the same queston.. and i thought i already stated mods done and the price im willing to let it go for.. before sending me a pm pls read above... i cant really reply back to u all.. coz my inbox is full!! sorry!