When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Virtual Wristwatch

omni

You have to look at the whole presentation of the "sixth sense" technology, ala being like Tom Cruise in "Minority Report". But near the end of the presentation they show a wristwatch projected onto a wrist for telling time. How cool is that, never have to worry about upgrading, you could project "virtually" your favorite watch on your wrist, no need for a gen. :D

Of course according to her last statements in the presentation, if they make it into a chip implant for your brain, then it can just make you think you see a "Rolex" on your wrist.

it can just make you think you see a "Rolex" on your wrist.

Well, that's purdy much the replicaista experienca of the current. N'est-ce pas?

I'd be all in for this tech. And into the emotional realm as well. If you really think people like your banker and your signifcant other really care? That just means thery are good at what they do. I'd prefer putting trust in the silicon brain projection of my dear wife at 19. The carbon based one is subject to too many hangs, crashes and hormonal updates.