When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BP HKtan Strap

lanikai

got my hktan black gator strap... fast pics for you ~

Chiefs AR is showing off it's anti reflective properties again B)

This hide is by far the softest that HK has inventoried.. it feels as comfortable as kid leather.

bp5004017.jpg

it's not overcast with clouds .. the lack of sunshine is due to the Volcanoe.. heavy VOG rolled in this morning due to "Kona Winds" .. southerly winds from the Big Island :(

bp5004028.jpg

bp5004029.jpg

bp5004024.jpg

thank you for viewing :)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

I keep singing Aarons praises on the boards as his IWC straps are the best.

He had a bad run a while back where a lot of his straps were delivered late to customers and this has put some people off unfortunately.

I can say that his delivery times are back to normal so don't hesitate in ordering one of these from him.

As usual Lani you're bringing the goods..Looks fantastic!!

Thank you all.. I am very happy with Aarons strap.. it is ultra comfortable.. as the deployment clasp with a stiff strap can take a little getting used to but this strap is so soft it absorbs a lot of the tension off the metal clasp..

I received an update from the owner of the genuine BP 5004 that we used for the review..

I will update the review.. sorry for the delay.. I tore some soft tissue in my left shoulder at the gym and .. without drama.. I'm feeling a little nauseous and my thinking is not to sharp, and I forgot to post this..

.. but here is the update for the dial..

"Update from BP" owner of the genuine BP 5004 used for the team review."

a couple quick additions re: the review. first, re: the lume on my 5004, interestingly, the 6:00 marker below the date on my big pilot does NOT have any lume on it the other thing i noticed is that on the rep, the non-numerical markers (ie. 12, 3, 6 & 9) are very much raised....they should be essentially flush with the dial, with a very thin coat of c1 white lume. i think the lume on the hands and the lume on the dial are definitely both c1 -- there is no way the hands are c3 -- unless i'm mistaken, if they had any c3 lume in them, they would be greenish, which isn't the case -- they are pure snow white. i think they just have a much heavier coat of lume on them relative to the thin layer of lume on the dial

A~C

Lani

Thanks for the links! I also got hold or Aaron at BKTan and will be ordering a new strap for my new UPO.

All of you are a great help to those of us who are new to this.

I keep singing Aarons praises on the boards as his IWC straps are the best.

He had a bad run a while back where a lot of his straps were delivered late to customers and this has put some people off unfortunately.

I can say that his delivery times are back to normal so don't hesitate in ordering one of these from him.

As usual Lani you're bringing the goods..Looks fantastic!!

Back to normal, yeah.. I ordered one 7 weeks ago and he said he has it in stock and will send out the same day.. Nothing arrived yet. He only says he sent it out and it should arrive soon. RAGE!! :(

• 1 month later...