When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my 21j is crazy!

rip

Hi i have a sub with a 21j in it. Its about 1 year old, and it keeps driving me crazy. I used to be quite accurate, not very.

I just tested it, I wound it fully up, placed it on the cunter next to a digital watch and waitet 2days. And it was spot on! I was amazed, so I wounded the bastard up, and gave it a second go, and i kept its time again.

yeah!, you may think. Well, so did I... But the problem is that my watch knows I am wearing it, and then it goes crazy being accurat one hour and the next maybe 5min slow, then accurat for one hour then it can stop a little, and the next hour be 30min wrong, then 5 min osv.

IT NEVER WORKS WHEN I WEAR IT FFS! :angry2:

Anyone know whats wrong with it? I am seriously concidering a quartz, and i dont like quartz :(

hmm, magnetized?

well guess ive been near some strong magnets since i work at a hospital.

tried to shake the watch as hard as i could and nothing happened, how can i find out if the hand i lose?

well guess ive been near some strong magnets since i work at a hospital.

:g: .............i wonder.....................since that type of equipment generates a magnetic field powerfull enough to.....lets say.............. restart a dead planet............that might explain it.

A.