When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi, i'm new...!

Ok, maybe i'm not exactly 'new', but still very much a n00b. I've been browsing and lurking around here for damn near a year now, and I figured it's about time to join in on the discussion! :p In the year that i've known about reps, i've amassed a very modest collection of 3 (count em!) so far...with more to come i'm sure! Here are a couple shots...

(click thumbs to embiggen)

th_CIMG0300.jpg

From left to right: Standard-Issue Noobmariner from Josh, my first rep - TAGHeuer Carrera Racing from Lawrence @ House of Souvenirs, and a Pam 113, also from Josh

th_CIMG0308.jpg

th_CIMG0302copy.jpg

th_CIMG0299copy.jpg

th_CIMG0298copy.jpg

th_CIMG0297copy.jpg

th_CIMG0295shop.jpg

I'm far from a photo expert, but I know where the macro setting is on my silly little point-and-shoot, so that's a start! :lol:

Really enjoying this place so far, and it's just a tremendous resource. Ive really learned a ton (and i've still so much more to learn). Unfortunately now I have a long list of watches on my wish list, lets see...

-Narikaa's 42mm PO (I am this close to buying one of these...)

-Rolex Daytona

-Choppard Mille Miglia (GTXL and Grand Prix Chrono)

-TAGHeuer Formula 1 (would be a perfek beater, methinks...)

-Panerai 212

-TAGHeuer Monaco/Monza (need better reps of these NOW!)

-IWC Ingy

-Ebel 1911

-Porsche Design Flat 6 Chrono

...oh crap. What have I gotten myself into?! :Jumpy:

welcome LT.. i would say you are a seasoned Noob..

you have gotten yourself into a value added community .. and a wicked obsession.

I have a few pieces that I've collected along the way also,.. what is the most rewarding for me has been this community and the many friends I've made along the way

I know you'll enjoy posting and getting to know everyone..

see you on campus LT B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Welcome aboard. Like Lanikai said, you just found yourself the best watch forum around...and besides the watch forum, it's a great community of people.

You've already found yourself some nice reps. The Carrera is excellent (I'm wearing mine now in fact).

Stick around...participate...and you'll soon see the next level of what the forum can offer in terms of providing support, info, knowledge and just plain old good times.

The Carrera is excellent (I'm wearing mine now in fact).

The Carrera is my favorite of my three reps. Surprised it doesn't seem overly popular, as it's a great looking classic design, and damned close to the gen. Mine is just going on a year old now, and it's just as good as the day i got it, and keeps very good time. B)