When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spell Check Program...

A while back [on the old board I believe] there was a reference to a Spell Check program that intergrated well with this forum software...

Does anyone have an address for it?

What are you using?

Thanks,

Toot,

I WAS using something called "ieSpell" which can be gotten from this URL: http://www.iespell.com/

You have to change your board settings to "Rich Text Editor" for it to work.

But, that's MOOT now because admin has chosen to used something called phpSpell, which totally SUCKS and I can't find a way to turn it off.

phpSpell and iespell are two totally different things and they should have no problems co-excisting. iespell is not possible to integrate with the forum software as TT requested above. iespell is a plugin for internet explorer wich let's you spellcheck text input boxes on webpages and you should have no problems doing this, even when phpSpell is installed as the forums spellchecker.

phpSpell and iespell are two totally different things and they should have no problems co-excisting. iespell is not possible to integrate with the forum software as TT requested above. iespell is a plugin for internet explorer wich let's you spellcheck text input boxes on webpages and you should have no problems doing this, even when phpSpell is installed as the forums spellchecker.

Incorrect. Until you installed phpSpell, I was using ieSpell to spell check posts on this Forum, by clicking on the " ABC Ö " Icon.

Now that you have phpSpell installed, it pops up by default and I can no longer use ieSpell, which is an OUTRAGE!!