When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Carrera

No I haven't seen this watch but I wish the cartel's would cotton on to the fact that this hobby does revolve around mens watches but we still need to keep the women sweet. What better way than to produce some half decent Ladies watches. I have more requests from friends for Ladies watches so they can then justify their spending on two or three nice mens reps. PLEASE can we put pressure on the Cartels to produce nice/high quality ladies watches so we (the male population of RWG and largest customer base) can continue our hobby in peace!!!!

Rob

That is a fine looking time piece Wisconsin1, I was leaning towards that link for my wife but she fancies the carerra. From what I have found from some of the dealers they offer some womens link which looks like it will have to do. Are those links that the dealers offer automatic or quartz? I know my wife wouldn't settle for anything but an auto.

Most gen womens Tag's are Quartz so auto reps would be inaccurate. My wife has several auto watches and one or two Quartz (including a gen Tag link) and she tends to wear the Quartz watches more often.

It takes her long enough to get ready as it is when we're going out without having to set the time/date on a watch too :rolleyes: