When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a local watchsmith in SoCal

shafto

• 3 weeks later...

Pm'd exocet & psychowu.

dcap04. Haven't found a local valley repair yet. I am in LA and work in Burbank. Still looking for someone a little more local. In the meantime, I have stocked up on tools and I have started doing some repairs to my watches myself.

Let me know if you want me to PM you the info for the watch repair folks in the OC.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in long beach and am just starting up a collection. I'd also really appreciate a PM of a good guy round here. I know this thread is a year old, but hopefully he's still there?

and on the topic, why does a watchsmith need to be "rep friendly"? are there guys who refuse to work on reps? is it because they're not familiar with asian movements?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, I know this is a very old topic and I still am a newbie, but I'm about to receive my first rep and I wanted to know a good rep friendly watch repair guy around OC too.  Can I get this PM if this shop is still around?  Thanks in advance and nice to meet everyone!