When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A low end SD rep

rolexer

Hi all,

I just recently bought myself a crappy SD replica from China. I didn't know that it was crappy when I bought it (paid ~14 euros for it) :). I didn't know what was crappy and what not, knew nothing about watches. I didn't know that I was going to end up writing to a rep forum in no time. I had absolutely no idea that I would soon be "hunting down" a respected dealer and ordering a much better SD rep from him :D. So, little did I know what it would mean to take up a street seller's offer on a "cheapo watcho". I don't know that much more now, but hopefully a little, what you can get in a week's time of active studying, so to speak.

I have found so many flaws in this rep that it makes me laugh already. But still, it's a nice watch for the price.

So, enjoy the pics of a 14 € SD rep. I will post a new thread of the better one, perhaps it's a tad better.

SD1.jpg

SD3.jpg

SD5.jpg

SD6.jpg

SD7.jpg

SD8.jpg

SD9.jpg

SD10.jpg

SD11.jpg

SD12.jpg

SD13.jpg

SD14.jpg

SD15.jpg

SD16.jpg

SD17.jpg

SD18.jpg

-Rolexer

Now I can't wait for you to get a nice SD rep and compare them side by side.

Seems like you would appreciate the nice SD rep and enjoy it if you can already spot the differences.

Did you already order a SD from a dealer?

Which one?

Post pics when you get it!

Now I can't wait for you to get a nice SD rep and compare them side by side.

Seems like you would appreciate the nice SD rep and enjoy it if you can already spot the differences.

Did you already order a SD from a dealer?

Which one?

Post pics when you get it!

Hi,

I also can't wait. Well I ordered the SSD v2 from BK (who else!). I will make a nice comparative review of the watch when I get it :).

-Rolexer

really- for that money you can't complain- looks ok.

True!

I have given it a lot of wrist time, and I can't be bothered by the flaws at this point though. It's a freaking good looking watch on the wrist, and most people would be fooled by it. Actually the movement is most likely Asian21J, the ticks are a bit less than the 8bps, and it keeps good time too.

TeeJay :), if I don't get a sentimental attachment to the watch, I might just send it to you later.

-Rolexer

True!

I have given it a lot of wrist time, and I can't be bothered by the flaws at this point though. It's a freaking good looking watch on the wrist, and most people would be fooled by it. Actually the movement is most likely Asian21J, the ticks are a bit less than the 8bps, and it keeps good time too.

TeeJay :), if I don't get a sentimental attachment to the watch, I might just send it to you later.

-Rolexer

I'm glad you're enjoying it :) That's an awesome offer, but I'd feel bad if I didn't pay you something for it :lol: It'll be interesting to see a comparison between the two watches :good: