When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Accurate MBW

unkindone

I heard white MBW's are of better accuracy....

off of eurotimez, I can't decide which one I like most for some reason! :( maybe someone can help me into choosing "the one"?

I've got an MBW 1665 GWSD on its way to me from Eurotimez (ordered it over a month ago). I'll post pics -- if I ever receive it.

Unkind,

If you're referring to the MBW 1680 or 1665's dials being more correct than there "red" counterparts you'd be correct.

I guess the 5513/14 as well..

btw, the only diff between 1680 and 1665 is the mag on the glass right? :|

I think I may go for a 1665 gw..

and to Creation88, did you send a M.O.? mine took about 2 weeks to process and I received confirmation from Chris shortly after. Hope all goes well! He seems to be backed up lately

I vote for the 1663 Great White. All the reds have the red way off (among other things). :bangin: But the best part of the MBW's is you can add gen parts as you feel like it.

you can't add gen parts to other reps? :o I've been told other things...... :(

you can't add gen parts to other reps? :o I've been told other things...... :(

It depends on the rep, sure you can add some gen parts to some reps, but MBW's are known for taking gen parts like crystals, bezels and inserts. Heck, you can put a gen tube and crown in any Rolex rep, but other things like crystals or bezel inserts can be hit or miss.

I guess the 5513/14 as well..

btw, the only diff between 1680 and 1665 is the mag on the glass right? :|

I think I may go for a 1665 gw..

and to Creation88, did you send a M.O.? mine took about 2 weeks to process and I received confirmation from Chris shortly after. Hope all goes well! He seems to be backed up lately

Nope, the 1665 is a completely different case compared to a 1680; thicker case, taller bezel, different crystal and has a HE valve (fake of course).

Below is a pix of my MBW 1665 (w/ a Tropic 39 Superdome) compared to my gen Tudor 7016 (close to a 1680 case) that might give you an idea of the difference.

DSCN4018.jpg