When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pleaseee helppppp!

hey guys.. i need your help for my last piece of the puzzle for my 5218-202/a project.. i need a case for it.. i've acquired the following parts

- pre-v screw lugs (2pcs screw)

- fgd dial

- lh crownguard

- t-crown

the only thing im missing is actually a stupid casing for it.. does anyone have a standard rep case (that comes from andrew or josh) with SAPPHIRE crystal for sale? if possible i heard theres the old 005 pre-v cases around which is discontinued.. if anyone has these can they msg me please.. i really need these!! thanks... i've already contacted josh and andrew.. apparently they're out of these right now.. and i dunno who to ask these days :(

I'm in the process of doing a similar project except for a 201a and I'm in the same boat. I've heard that DSN's case will not work with V's or LH's cg w/o severe mods.

I have 2 of V's Cg's and regardless of which case it goes on case the lever needs to be filed down quite a bit.. that is the only mod I know of .. what "mod" are you referring to ??

I have 2 of V's Cg's and regardless of which case it goes on case the lever needs to be filed down quite a bit.. that is the only mod I know of .. what "mod" are you referring to ??

apparently dsn's pre-v cases just don't fit all together with the v-cg.. as in the holes don't line up properly.. milesd told me this thats y i decided not to go with dsn's case.. and dsn charges 150$ for just the case.. which seems too expensive dont u think?

apparently dsn's pre-v cases just don't fit all together with the v-cg.. as in the holes don't line up properly.. milesd told me this thats y i decided not to go with dsn's case.. and dsn charges 150$ for just the case.. which seems too expensive dont u think?

OK.. let me take a look at what I have in my toy box... :) dont know when I'll get at it though PC got me kinda busy .. B)

Lani

This is what I understand as well. The two most popular options appear to be a case from Josh/Andrew (backordered) or an Eddie Lee 005 case (not a chance in HE-- of finding). Either way both have to be drilled in order to use the two screw system. If someone can share share more light it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by mat944

well i ordered a sis727 case.. and fingers crossed that my v-cg will fit the case.. if not then i'll see what lanikai can get me.. and if that still doesn't work.. my last option would be that i have a 111h coming to me.. so if the sis727 dont fit.. i can swap out the case on my 111h and put it on the sis727 case and use the 111h case for the project..