When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

233K on OEM.. love it.

elisiX

I've sold off almost all of my straps. As incredible as they are, I just cannot take the OEM tunnel strap off my 233K.

The great thing about this strap is how it 'frames' the dial. With the domed crystal, as you can probably tell, its extremely

difficult to photograph. In person, there is a similar effect of the crystal and the busy colored straps just complicate it (my

Ted Su Croc's). Unlike the 111K in which the dial is much more 'plain' and can handle a much busier strap. Im hoping to

add a bunch of Simona straps though once she has new stock in June. Lots of pictures here guys.

I really need to get myself a nice macro and tripod though. :D

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Good grief that watch is simply stunning, you are one lucky dude.

I had one of those OEM straps, I agree they really are special. They are great so light to wear ,but the thing was just a bit too big for me though and I just couldn't bring myself to punch a hole it.

Seems to fit you and the watch perfectly, wear them well

ST4

Loving that watch and I always enjoy your pics. I couldn't agree more with you on the strap. I think of the tunnel strap as a more elegant version of the original rubber strap - same shape but in beautifully finished leather and without the silly logos. I am currently using that strap with my 03 and love that as well. Nothing like "dressing up" an older watch. I also find the tunnel strap to be one of the most comfortable. Here is a pic on a white dial.

DSC_0002.jpg

Needless to say, I would kill for that watch. Congrats again on a fabulous gen. Someday...I will join your select club. :)

The tunnel on that white dial looks amazing. I always prefered the OEM crock on my 188 over anything else.

The contrast was incredible and it really did dress the watch up. I think I will miss all of my strap though, lol.

And as for owning a Gen like this.. its not hard. You just gotta sell ALL your reps!. lol. Now that's the hard part!