When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SoCal folks roll call

redwatch

Guest avitt
i knew i forgot something!! :doh::lol:

deltatahoe

Well, you do have about as much chance of taking a picture during and earthquake as you do during a rainstorm at this time of year ;)

Well, you do have about as much chance of taking a picture during and earthquake as you do during a rainstorm at this time of year ;)

particularly when they happen twice a week -- what's up with all these earthquakes??! :mellow:

i knew i should have brought my camera to work today :lol:

deltatahoe

edit to add -- what's up with my smiley's? :g:

how about that earthquake on sunday night (i was about a mile from the epicenter)? :o

deltatahoe

I was in the middle of a wedding reception...... every paused.....then resumed with the dinner.

Orange County here.

Orange County here.

OC here too. Costa Mesa. We have, oops, HAD the only Tourbillon shop in the US, until they opened one last month in NYC. Was in it the other day at South Coast Plaza looking at Ω PO 42mms while waiting on mine from Reg. Nice shop, but the lady couldn't tell me what I was getting for the extra $1,100 to buy it from her instead of Amazon.com. You think they would have at least SOME coherent response. I can't have been the first person to ask that question. But I got the Ω catalog and she invited me to an event later that week to meet the chief designer for Glash

• 2 weeks later...