When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stephane.. you could of been "MR. Belgium"

lanikai

Stephane.. ya missed your golden Opportunity to be

"MR BELGIUM"

all you would of had to do was show up and pee in a cup.. B)

. so get ready for next year.. cause there will be NO competition... :D

. From a bodybuilding Blog....

Belgian weightlifters at the Belgian National Bodybuilding Competition this weekend saw a doping tester enter the room, paused in the application of their bronzer, and then stampeded out of the room as fast as their huge legs would take them. By "weightlifters," I mean all of them in competition that weekend, twenty in all who made up the entire field for the event. The event had to be canceled, leaving the Belgians without a national champion bodybuilder, and leaving the streets of Brussels stained with the bronzer-y footprints of rapidly fleeing weightlifters in their show-skivvies.

To be fair, if you've seen their cows, this should surprise no one. They did at least take the honest approach and just declared a full-on scramble for the exits. If Rafael Palmeiro had done the same thing in front of Congress when asked if he'd ever taken steroids, it would have been both substantially funnier and better than finger-wagging lying under oath. (Also, he would have earned bonus points for doing a Chapelle-style tip of the water pitcher on the way out just to double the chaos points awarded.)

Imagine a room full of bodybuilders...

. enter.. a doping official ready to "test" the contestants.. I think he was given the wrong .. "work order"...

Haha well thats what you get when you take Decca and slow acting testosterones in the off season.

I would have thought most would have been on Winstrol or some other water base steroid pre contest which would be out before competition day.

Those crazy bodybuilders LOL

Geee.. Bws ..... that';s some "old school" supplements... :)

this is like saying .. all silicone implants are not allowed in strip clubs... :lol:

I could not stop laughing whilst driving..

Imagining all the looks on their faces, dieting for all those months..... training..... it's like.. shoot .....

:( party's over.. let's go home guy's..

needless to say they "rushed" outta the room.... :bangin: