When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suggestions for His & Hers matching watches

shafto

Hi All,

I've been trying to get my girlfriend into reps. and I think she's finally warming up to the idea. She suggested that we get matching his/hers watches. I was thinking about the Chanel J12. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Doug

Oh wow, that was quick. :D Thanks for the suggestions. Rado is not really my cup of tea, but I do like me my PAMs. The 049 is a 40mm case right? Anyone know of any dealers that have them in stock?

Please keep the suggestions coming. Much appreciated.

I found the pix for the watch that i was talking about...

Hm...that does look interesting. I will definitely have to check that out.

i think rollies are good for him & her. i got this TT oyster for my gf.

I would definitely agree...but maybe when we're a bit older. Still in our 20's...just barely. =)

what about omega PO's?

omega.jpg

I wasn't aware the PO's came in women's sizes.

Hrm, cartier santos xl (many variations, here's one: santos) for him, cartier tank francaise for her?

Both reps have flaws but are not bad overall. Certainly passable to a non-cartier expert. The gens of course are very classy and understated (imho). I believe the crono version of the santos is more accurate to gen.

Hi All,

I've been trying to get my girlfriend into reps. and I think she's finally warming up to the idea. She suggested that we get matching his/hers watches. I was thinking about the Chanel J12. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Doug

shafto...the J12 are nice...but they're kinda flashy! with all that shiny ceramic :p if you like it....go ahead!

the planet oceans.....well she can wear the 42mm in orange and you can sport the 45 mm UPO ;) with orange lettering....so it kinda matches!