When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Long Road To Buy Geniun watch.... (Still Continue)

seymur

Well this is just my little story about how I am become "watch addicted". One day it was like 3-4 years ago when I walked in our of popular city that covered with watch boutiques and expencive shops I saw suddenly on luxury watch boutiqe window standing "Zenith Defy Extreme Open El.P seria. This is watch gaved me so much attention and impress that I couldnt take off my eyes from watch :shock: . I standed there minimum 20min looking how watch movement working and every details. I said [censored] wow what an WATCH!!!! :Jumpy: But I knew it price would be something crazy so it is better not get in to boutiqe ask price better is to learn from internet. So I came back home looked over net price for Zenith watch and bingo on ebay it were listed 20.000$ something and I didnt even got surprise becouse I knew it it would something high price. Offcourse in that period I didnt had much interest about watch and for me was Tissot super puper top watch swiss brand and no other. I didnt know about other top high brands. But Zenith watch really impressed me and I dreamed how it would be look on wirst!!! And I said no matter what in future I must buy this WATCH!!!!! ( In heart SAID LOL ) ^_^

So What I want to say that It is 1.5 half year or more that I am collecting saving money for Zenith Defy Extreme Open El.P . I have now 12.000$ !! Yes 12.000$ and few bucks in private Shelf keeping to reach goal 20.000$ minimum ... Max goal.: 25.000$

It is not easy for me saving money plus collecting and not to touch money :p .. It is really hard for 23 year boy it is for sure :p

So PEOPLE LOL Please cheer for me !!! :victory::D

That I reach my goal 20K + and I didnt lose it control :Jumpy: To useing what I am saved collected money becouse I have so much things to buy and other stuff Girlfriend night life LOl...

So I am thinking next year end I would be reach my goal or maybe this year end . (if to eat only cheap 5min noodles and sit full day at home) :D

ANYWAYS ZENITH WAIT ME SOON YOU WILL BE MINE!!

zenith-defy-xtreme-open-3.jpg

PS: SOrry guys for my poor English :lol:

Edited by seymur

I think it is great that you know what you want & have set a goal for yourself to attain your dream watch. Just be sure that this is the watch you really want before you spend all your money. I have been collecting watches for many years & my tastes have changed alot since I was in my 20s. While the Defy is a clever piece of engineering, it is definitely a niche type of watch (meaning that it is like a fad, where it is popular today, but may not be so popular when the styles changes tomorrow), so I am not sure it will retain its value 5, 10 or 20 years into the future.

Still, it sounds like you are well on your way to your goal of $25,000. So keep your eye on the prize & do not let anyone or anything deter you. :good:

damn..... that's along way for a watch... yeah zeniths are pretty...

oh dude, you just missed out on a CRAZY sale.. over @ LVHM's friends and family sale. They had $16k zenith's for $4k...

https://www.lvmhpartners.com/

that's the website... keep a look out for it early next yr... they'll have a fall 2009 sale.

Edited by astrograph

Thanks bro!!!! Yes I am allready set my goal and going to forward to reach to it!!!

I am agree with you by time pasting styles taste are changes for anyone .. I just really dont know but I am whenever I see Zenith any watch model than I feel somehing special mystery Soul on those watch.. There sure something unique that makes diffrence from other high luxury watch brands...

I love you Zenith. :wub:

That's all

I think it is great that you know what you want & have set a goal for yourself to attain your dream watch. Just be sure that this is the watch you really want before you spend all your money. I have been collecting watches for many years & my tastes have changed alot since I was in my 20s. While the Defy is a clever piece of engineering, it is definitely a niche type of watch (meaning that it is like a fad, where it is popular today, but may not be so popular when the styles changes tomorrow), so I am not sure it will retain its value 5, 10 or 20 years into the future.

Still, it sounds like you are well on your way to your goal of $25,000. So keep your eye on the prize & do not let anyone or anything deter you. :good:

WOah dude I'm havent heard about this website ..

Well umm how to register to this website? lol Seems some kind private?

Thanks

damn..... that's along way for a watch... yeah zeniths are pretty...

oh dude, you just missed out on a CRAZY sale.. over @ LVHM's friends and family sale. They had $16k zenith's for $4k...

https://www.lvmhpartners.com/

that's the website... keep a look out for it early next yr... they'll have a fall 2009 sale.

Edited by seymur

Fantastic !

I wish you a lot of succes Seymur.

Congrats on saving so much already.

I should follow your example to get myself a great white ^_^

I'm afraid I couldn't save 25.000 though.

That is a lot of money for sure.

All the best

Stephane

If the watch speaks to you and you really love it- that's all that matters. The fact that you're able to save 12K in cash at 23 years old is pretty impressive in and of itself...best of luck and can't wait to see the photos!!

Yeh thanks everyone.. It is really hard save money and not to toucH use LOL :D But anyways I belive at the end waiting me White Light ZENITH! B)

If the watch speaks to you and you really love it- that's all that matters. The fact that you're able to save 12K in cash at 23 years old is pretty impressive in and of itself...best of luck and can't wait to see the photos!!

WOah dude I'm havent heard about this website ..

Well umm how to register to this website? lol Seems some kind private?

Thanks

yeah it is private :( someone posted here about the sale about a month ago..

so just make sure to keep that website and this website in mind.

Also around march/april of next year... just do a google search of "LVHM friends and family sale" and im sure someone will have posted the code to get in :)