When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Correct angelus movement?

hooky

after some searching I found this angelus powered clock on the internet.

Does anyone know if this will be the correct movement for a pam vintage project?

15437107.jpg

23966415.jpg

Maybe someone can tell me why it is not suitable. Is it because of the thing on the backside?

I thought of buying this for having spare parts for a 240 angelus project. Hopefully someone can help me out before I waste my money on it.

Maybe someone can tell me why it is not suitable. Is it because of the thing on the backside?

because the movement that you would find inside is not an Angelus cal.240...it is a completely different movement as for thickness, size, design - I believe inside is the cal.190...

because this 190 movement is more big than the watch you think to put in it :lol:

i don't think you can find a correct 240 in the bay for a good price, theire are too many hunters for it, and probably all the members who will answer you here :D