When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frederic Bonnus From France.. Please Drop Paypal Compliant

Jos Nana

On the other forum a topic about the transaction:

maximus

Who Has The Best Sub

Posts per day: 0.59

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:48 pm Post subject: Eddielee Reply with quote

sunshine300,Eddielee...I ordered 6 watches from him and paid him by 23/07/2006 and he said it taked 10 days for delivery and now he gave me a fake tracking no.from China(mainland) which pass over 10 days.If he think that money can make him rich...go ahead..Be ware to him.

:ninjastar::ninjastar:

Needless to say anything.

Eddie,

Hope this will work out.

You're a superb 5 * dealer.

Gerco

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Josh...

We observe this phenomenon also since some time and the Noobs from the Bay are the Leaders.

maybe a New Art of Sport?

so what can a dealer do??

We are not Dealing with Noobs...Final....in all forums and at the bay.

Remember the "Old Days" at RWG1....as a Noob you must have 50!!!! Posts before the Trade section want be open for you.

We think back to the Roots was a good Thing!!!

And a public black list would be maybe also helpful

Sorry to hear that Josh...

We observe this phenomenon also since some time and the Noobs from the Bay are the Leaders.

maybe a New Art of Sport?

so what can a dealer do??

We are not Dealing with Noobs...Final....in all forums and at the bay.

Remember the "Old Days" at RWG1....as a Noob you must have 50!!!! Posts before the Trade section want be open for you.

We think back to the Roots was a good Thing!!!

And a public black list would be maybe also helpful

Great posting Herbert ! Opening the dealing section after a number of postings. This way every dealer can make up his mind about offering paypal.

But the only way this will work is as the other forums, trc & dark side will do the same. This asks for some coordination. I think the dealers are the ones to put some safety-garantees into action.

Gerco

(Ps: the strap 've bought from you is still one of my favorits)

Yep, no more questions.....

This guy must be deliberatly filing the complaint to get the watches & his money..... :akuma:

In the middle ages they had a nice way of solving this kind of matters: :cc_hang:

I think you dealers need some gathering

Good luck, Joshua !

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

There is no question he receives it.. He posted that he wanted to sell the watch just a couple of days after receiving it.. Can someone help me to dig out that thread.. I could not find it ! Thanks !

By digging out that thread, we will be able to know his screen name..

Thanks

Joshua

I've got the guy's telephone number and have called several times: it would appear that he's running a scam (never answers, is never home: a woman answers saying he's not there, doesn't know when he'll be there, doesn't know anything about problem, etc.).

I've been in contact with Josh on this, and will try once more and leave a message for him to drop PayPal complaint.

If no action taken or in case of same stupid response, and with Josh's permission, I'll post all the contact info here. I think a day and night carpet bombing of telephoning (politely, guys - we don't want to upset these good folks) asking for 'Frederic Bonnus' (it's an alias, by the way) will not make these people's lives much easier. Especially if it's drawn out over the next five or six months, and particularly at night. Especially if you just let it ring and hang up before anyone answers. No need to even speak French. Costs nothing. Drives people nuts.

This [censored] lives in a little town of exactly 1,100 souls. News gets around fast. I could also eventually post the numbers of the local police, the Mayor's office, all the official local government agencies, etc. The whole place should be buzzing within the week.

Hey, did I just write this? No way! Someone must have hacked into my account and is giving out these terrible methods. It's something that ryyannon would never do!

So stop using my name, whoever you are!

Please, no PMs or messages, I won't respond to this infamy. Stop it immediately, whoever you are!

Addendum: Josh has asked to hold off until the problem is definitively solved one way or another. If it doesn't work out for Josh, he says that the guy 'is all ours'.

A bit of patience, and we'll see.....

I start to believe that it just cannot be only stupidity with all those problems with the dealers...

In this particular case, it's nothing else than a hick scammer in a hick town in southern France. Figures no one will see past his lame alias or even be able to find where he lives on a map, let alone speak French.

I think he's got a surprise coming.....

This is what you must do... Drop the damn non receipt compliant. You have no case.

You recieved the watch on 23-7-2006... Post something at the board immediately wanted to sell at a high discount at USD 550/-.. you must have sold the watch... Fellow members can you help me to locate this thread ?

I have the FEDEX nos and tracking info right in front of me.

Fellow dealers beware of this fellow !

Joshua

josh, what kind of watch was it? Might help us find the post...

Received after 2 days. Give us his contact info and let the bombing begin!

:yu:

I'm not sure what you mean, Linder. But let's get some things clear: it's Josh's decision to release Boner's contact info, and Josh's only.

In the meantime, I'll try to relay a telephone message to Boner to get him to drop the PayPal complaint: that's the most important issue at hand for Josh.

If, within the space of 'x' number of days the problem cannot be resolved in a civilized manner - and depending on Josh's ok - the info will be posted here and you all can exercise your talents in performing dirty tricks to your hearts' content.

I should add that for our native-French speaking members, a few anonymous calls to the French douane (customs bureau) concerning a Mr. Boner (we have his real name and address) who is importing fake French and Swiss watches from China will be suseptible to getting this jerk into a lot of hot water - whether or not anything can be proved. The customs agents here take a particularly hard-nosed attitude towards trademark infringement and have Gestapo-like powers of warrent-less search and entry at any hour of the day or night that even the police don't possess.

Once again, I remind you that Boner lives in a village of barely more than 1,000 inhabitants - and there's nothing the French love to do more than nail each other to a cross for the slightest rumor.

But until then, let's just hold off and be patient. Unless you've got something concrete, like Boner's forum ID, please don't bombard Josh with PMs and the like concerning this - he's got other things on his mind besides Mr. Boner, and will keep us all posted on the latest developments.

Peace out, Brothers.

I've got the guy's telephone number and have called several times: it would appear that he's running a scam (never answers, is never home: a woman answers saying he's not there, doesn't know when he'll be there, doesn't know anything about problem, etc.).

If no action taken or in case of same stupid response, and with Josh's permission, I'll post all the contact info here. I think a day and night carpet bombing of telephoning (politely, guys - we don't want to upset these good folks) asking for 'Frederic Bonnus' (it's an alias, by the way)

Taken out of context:

I'm just excited to use the phone on my desk! :Jumpy:

Oh, the tracking link Jos posted showed it only took 2 days for delivery.

Did you guys knew that Skype offers 20min of free phone call to ground phone in 20 countries on every wednsday?

This bombing could be cheap :whistling:

Josh is still trying to resolve the problem diplomatically. It's more complex than it may seem, insofar as 'Frederic Bonnus' seems to be using his (mother? wife? friend?) as a front. The woman does not appear to be part of the scam and it would be unfair to make her life a living hell with constant calling.

The guy in question - hidden away in a one-horse village in southern France - does not appear to be a big-time scammer. Could just be a wise-[censored] young guy using his parents' address as a drop.

Josh's problem is not so much the money as the potential PayPal problems, so he's trying to work this out without totally antagonizing the guy - which is certainly the best approach given the situation.

Having spoken at length several times with the woman who answers the phone, I'm convinced that she has nothing to do with whoever is behind this, other than being at the address where the watch was sent.

@eddielee: can you find out in your own records if this is the same guy who ripped you off several years back as you mentioned earlier?

This info might help in ultimately deciding how to handle the payback - if any is decided.

Reality is sometimes more complex than what it appears, and the important thing is hitting the right target and avoiding - as they say - collateral damage to innocent people.

Stay tuned for latest developments, and let's hope that Josh can come out of this with his PayPal account intact. This and this alone is the primary objective....

You're right Ryyannon,

Lets keep our patience and stay gentlemanlike.

No need for hasty action. Let's wait until Joshua responds about the matter.

Gerco

Edited by Gerco